Press Release: IZotope releases Alloy 2

From time to time, when I see something that I think might be of interest to the forum community, I'll post a press release. Manufacturers who want to keep me in the loop or have something that they want to announce are welcome to contact me via PM.

Anyway, I just got this in my email and thought I'd pass it along. :wave:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

iZotope Releases Alloy 2, Essential Mixing Tools

Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results, and most importantly, fantastic sound

iZotope, Inc., Cambridge, MA (August 14, 2012) - iZotope, Inc., a leading innovator indigital audio signal processing, has released the next generation of Alloy, a forward-thinking mixing suite that combines six essential tools in one self-contained and completely configurable plug-in.

A modern twist on classic mixing, Alloy 2 takes the traditional channel strip and brings it into the future with powerful sound-shaping tools, exceptional sound quality, and a streamlined workflow. Thoughtfully designed for mixing purposes across the music, audio, post and broadcast industries, Alloy 2 is perfect for engineers, musicians, and producers looking to sculpt their sound while addressing common mix issues.

Archived