Is anyone using KRK monitors?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't use 'em. But I watched your unboxing video. I miss the brown cardboard & the peanuts part. It's less interesting IMO, if you're just unboxing the product from a box that has the picture of the product on it. I think you should go back to the total experience, cardboard, peanuts & all.

Etienne Rambert wrote:

I don't use 'em. But I watched your unboxing video. I miss the brown cardboard & the peanuts part. It's less interesting IMO, if you're just unboxing the product from a box that has the picture of the product on it. I think you should go back to the total experience, cardboard, peanuts & all.

Thanks for the feedback - I definitely appreciate it!

I actually shot that video twice - I didn't like a few things in the first version, so I re-did it... but by that point, the unit was already out of the larger box.

And sometimes, I get stuff dropped off to me directly, so it's not always in a brown box with peanuts, but whenever possible, I usually video record the opening of the actual shipping container.

I didn't do a video last week (for this week's newsletter) because I didn't have anything new come in - but I had a few things show up this week, so today and tomorrow I'll be trying to get a few new videos shot... stay tuned. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have the VXT 6's and the 10" KRK sub, which I have a switch to turn off and on.   This is the first "real" pair of monitors and I have enjoyed using them.  I don't have much to compare it against in my room

JIM683 wrote:

I have the VXT 6's and the 10" KRK sub, which I have a switch to turn off and on.   This is the first "real" pair of monitors and I have enjoyed using them.  I don't have much to compare it against in my room

How's the sub working out for you? Do you switch back and forth with and without it, or do you tend to use it more often than not and just turn it off occasionally to check things or...?

Archived