I wonder how the dude who was going to sell a million albums in a year is doing?

BlueStrat

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, didn't even know he had a single song.

If things don't work, he'd make a great telemarketer or door to door salesman, or even a motivational speaker. Hell, if he could somehow genuinely convince himself that he could sell a million albums in a year, well.. that's like a master thief picking his own pocket without knowing he did it. He could probably run for president.

• Members

No, didn't even know he had a single song.

If things don't work, he'd make a great telemarketer or door to door salesman, or even a motivational speaker. Hell, if he could somehow genuinely convince himself that he could sell a million albums in a year, well.. that's like a master thief picking his own pocket without knowing he did it. He could probably run for president.

Lollercoaster.

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/user/sellyourmp3#p/a/u/2/dBI3jZtodVo

I think this is more like watch me record a record that will sell a million copies.......

This HAS to be some kind of joke... Seriously... "I'm at my parents' house" "Forgot my headphones" "I'm just gonna hold this mic" WTF? No one can possibly be that stupid and delusional. :facepalm:

• Members

That last video makes me ask.....what person in their right mind would post a video of themselves singing a raw vocal, don't they realize how bad it sounds? I'm just amazed at what people will post. Are they so starving for attention that anything will do?

It just blows me away....

Cognitive dissonance. It's hard for him to think about the idea being a failure, so he doesn't.

• Members

I just got an update from him which basically says "I'm still working on it. Getting stuff ready. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show you soon."

The question is... what's the update there?

He seems to have stopped making frequent update videos though (because there is no update). You have to email him now.

• Moderators
I just got an update from him which basically says "I'm still working on it. Getting stuff ready. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show you soon."

The question is... what's the update there?

He seems to have stopped making frequent update videos though (because there is no update). You have to email him now.

oooh...now there is a concept...so he can build his 'fanbase' from all the e-mails he gets....I wonder how many hotmail accounts one can generate in a day and clog this guy's e-mail?;)

• Members

I feel bad for this guy. He's not even doing this properly.

He is completely unprepared, its like he's totally winging it. At least dress properly and get a freakin haircut. You're not going to be famous looking like that.

Lets be realistic here.

Archived