I think the decision to ban Wewus was a good one.

meep

• Members

But remember that episode of Flipper where Flipper kicks a sharks ass? I believe that a dolphin can usually kick a sharks ass which is why you rarely see a dolphin with shark bite.

Exactly my reason for posting as I did...

A dolphin in a sea of sharks...

Given fair playing grounds, Wewus is capable of kicking some serious ass. Rather than get to know him and take a chance of actually liking the guy; some of these jokers on the HC forums haven't got enough guts level the playing field.

Wee has definitely managed to get under my skin a few times, maybe more, but I'm not a spineless and spiteful wuss that eliminates competition by doing the underhanded execution....

Sometimes it's better to weather the storm than to watch it through a window. There's more emotion in actually taking part of the real deal.

• Members

Originally posted by Ani

Exactly my reason for posting as I did...

A dolphin in a sea of sharks...

Given fair playing grounds, Wewus is capable of kicking some serious ass. Rather than get to know him and take a chance of actually liking the guy; some of these jokers on the HC forums haven't got enough guts level the playing field.

Wee has definitely managed to get under my skin a few times, maybe more, but I'm not a spineless and spiteful wuss that eliminates competition by doing the underhanded execution....

Sometimes it's better to weather the storm than to watch it through a window. There's more emotion in actually taking part of the real deal.

Hi, welcome to HC. :)

Archived