My Wife Has This Guitar (Fernandes)

AZMLII

• Members

My wife has this old Fernandes electric guitar. She is thinking of selling it.

We want to figure out how much we could most likly sell it for. That way we can decide if it's worthwhile to sell.

However there is no model number on it, and I can't find it on the Fernandes website.

Does anyone know what model this guitar is? Doe's anyone know where I can find approximate value? I searched Fernandes on Ebay, and didn't see anything similar.

About the guitar. It plays well, and sounds good. It needs a cleaning. There is also a little oxidation on the hardware. The knob/cap on the pickup switch is missing. It has some dings and chips in the finish.

511480150_2eb6bcc4aa_b.jpg

511480184_99e65d34f1_b.jpg

511480162_8d634b3e58_b.jpg

Thanks,

Patrick

• Members

that's a sweet looking guitar!

Yeah it is. It's like a bastard child of a double cut Les Paul and a SG.

I'm tempted to keep it. However, we already have 3 other electrics in the house, and we could use the cash.

• Members

not that old...the WS-65 looks almost the same but has mini humbuckers and sold for 65,000. Last year it shows up in my catalogs is 1999 though I can`t fid my 2000 catalog...not with the rest but it`s around here somewhere. But they were not in the 2001 catalog.

• Members

not that old...the WS-65 looks almost the same but has mini humbuckers and sold for 65,000. Last year it shows up in my catalogs is 1999 though I can`t fid my 2000 catalog...not with the rest but it`s around here somewhere. But they were not in the 2001 catalog.

65,000 what?.. Pennies?..

It's a cool guitar, but...

• Members

Thanks for the information guys. It's a big help.

She is planning on selling it. Most likely she'll post it for local sale on Craigslist, as to avoid the hastle packaging and shipping.

I'll try to remember to post a link in the spam thread when we do.

Thanks again,

Patrick

• Members

65,000 what?.. Pennies?..

since my handle says I`m in Japan I just assumed folks could put two and two together...sorry, my mistake. Being American I guess you automatically assumed it was US dollars.....or pennies...but since I`m here of course it was yen I was speaking of. At least kentuckyklira figured it out.

• Members

Why sell it?
:(

I would keep it, but she's out of work and we have a baby on the way. We could use the cash. Also we already have 3 other electrics in the house we can play; 2 with dual humbuckers.

• Members

I would keep it, but she's out of work and we have a baby on the way. We could use the cash. Also we already have 3 other electrics in the house we can play; 2 with dual humbuckers.

Not really my thing, else I would take it off your hands for you.

Frets99, where are you? :D

• 12 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Archived