TOP 5 BROWN SOUND pickups shoot-out!!

mooseeka

• Members

Folks, you're in for a treat here to get the short cut for the BROWN SOUND, this was after many years of research and lots of funds spent!

There are many Pickups on the market that can sound close to that old brown sound! but thats after alot of tweaking, EQ, amps setups....and may still not get U there close enough, cause simply they just dont have that voicing and string response. The list below sound brown right out the box in all guitars, clearly the right amp is important too but this WILL get U pretty damn close as is! I've tried pretty much every humbucker Dimarzio, Duncan RioGrande makes,. The list is from Most to Least in order:

1-Seymour duncan Parallel axis ORIGINAL

2-Seymour Duncan EVH

3-Dimarzio Air Norton when installed in bridge of a bright guitar

4-Dimarzio Double whammy

5-Seymour Duncan Custom Custom

Obviously they sound some how different, but they all have that unique crunch and high mid peak voicing that you'll recognize right away

Enjoy and trust me look no further

• Members

Folks, you're in for a treat here to get the short cut for the BROWN SOUND, this was after many years of research and lots of funds spent!

There are many Pickups on the market that can sound close to that old brown sound! but thats after alot of tweaking, EQ, amps setups....and may still not get U there close enough, cause simply they just dont have that voicing and string response. The list below sound brown right out the box in all guitars, clearly the right amp is important too but this WILL get U pretty damn close as is! I've tried pretty much every humbucker Dimarzio, Duncan RioGrande makes,. The list is from Most to Least in order:

1-Seymour duncan Parallel axis ORIGINAL

2-Seymour Duncan EVH

3-Dimarzio Air Norton when installed in bridge of a bright guitar

4-Dimarzio Double whammy

5-Seymour Duncan Custom Custom

Obviously they sound some how different, but they all have that unique crunch and high mid peak voicing that you'll recognize right away

Enjoy and trust me look no further

What amp are you using?

Archived