Iron Maiden Signature Fender Stratocaster, idea where to get one?

neopl

• Members

The guitar has been in production for a very short period of time few years ago. It pops up on ebay every now and again, but it hasn't for past few months. Anybody on here maybe has one and is willing to sell it?

• Members

Parts would be easy. Just a black MIM or MIA standard floyd-equipped strat, metallic mirror pickguard, two hotrails and a JB Jr. But I bet having the real deal would be more fun. I loved the one I played, and I HATE strats.

try gbase.com amd japanese stores of used guitars, this guitar was for the japanese market only

There was a year-long US release.

Up the Irons.

• Members

the signature does not even have the features that iron maiden guitarrists use, they usually use true humbuckers in the bridge....it would be better to build one, there is a MIA strato with floyd and bridge humbucker(discontinued but u can buy used, i think there is a MIM one in production) and then u just change the pickups..

• Members

the signature does not even have the features that iron maiden guitarrists use, they usually use true humbuckers in the bridge....it would be better to build one, there is a MIA strato with floyd and bridge humbucker(discontinued but u can buy used, i think there is a MIM one in production) and then u just change the pickups..

Dave murray uses SSS set up. 3 hot rails, so when I get the maiden strat I'll jsut buy another hot rail for the bridge and there is my dave strat.

I've also tried the gbase.com and found nothing.

• Members

It's Craig's List, of course it works. Only second to eBay in terms of people selling {censored} on the Internet. People here (including myself) use it all the time. They mask the sellers identity (good thing), you contact them through the provided email from Craigslist and the seller will get back to you. You need to ask them if they will ship, how much, etc. Your posts are little lacking in terms of communication, so you might want to beef that up in your messages back and forth with the seller.

• Members

Dave murray uses SSS set up. 3 hot rails, so when I get the maiden strat I'll jsut buy another hot rail for the bridge and there is my dave strat.

I've also tried the gbase.com and found nothing.

Yes, but most of the time he did not and the body of his guitars are alder, not basswood

• Members

I found a seller and I should be meeting with him tomorrow. Anything i should watch out for, any ideas? Things to check? I've never done these face to face transaction before.

• Members

so im getting one this Saturday, guy sent me some pix. Is this how maple neck should really look, I never had maple, and it looks like a water spill, but i guess tis just how the wood looks.

noname2.jpg

noname1.jpg

• Members

I found a seller and I should be meeting with him tomorrow. Anything i should watch out for, any ideas? Things to check? I've never done these face to face transaction before.

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

Archived