NGD - Cort Effector Explorer

dcindc

• Members

It wasn't bad when I got it, I just hated the effects that were inside...

The whole old electronics that were in it only included one IC, you got to be kidding me? I don't think they were that advanced in the 80" to make one 8 pic IC that can produce 7 effects... obviously they were fake except for the tremolo and vibrato, distortion...

this is my second experience with built in effects, I had things put in my strat...it was ok, but this one is perfect... performs so good

I love the explorer shape... cort really managed to copy it well...

• Members

Arrived today. Tuned it up and it plays.

Condition is good with some scratches, particularly some trem arm swing type scratches, and switrls around the knobs. If it had no scratches it would look new! So that's much better than expected. This was my first Music Go Round purchase. It was well packed and came in a semi-hard case which I didn't know about! When I called the store they did an in-hand inspection, and I'm pleased with the whole deal.

How's it sound? Don't know, will plug it in later. Some of the effects don't work, but I'll be repairing that. No biggee to me, can fix it myself.

This is kindof a "toy" purchase, but it plays well, and that's really all that mattered to me.

Explorer GAS cured for $99!

EFF3.jpg

EFF1.jpg

EFF2.jpg

Is it mahogny?

• Members

Put the pics back.

Nah it's plywood.

It's currently gutted. It's so old technology it's laughable. It was a real effort to get the guts out. There are lots of little brackets and screws. This was pre assembly line. Even the circuit board is cheesy.

But I'll put it right cause I like this git. :D

Archived