Clip: Blackheart 15W + Artcore AF-85VLS = Jazz

Red Ant

• Members

I can't take it.

I want a jazz box so bad. I really wanted to save for a Heritage but it's just getting too {censored}ing hard with all those Artcore NGDs and now this! Beautiful axe, beautiful tone (great playing too :thu:). Gimme a break.

• Moderators

I can't take it.

I want a jazz box so bad. I really wanted to save for a Heritage but it's just getting too {censored}ing hard with all those Artcore NGDs and now this! Beautiful axe, beautiful tone (great playing too
:thu:
). Gimme a break.

$300 used (mint). :eek:

• Members

Holy schnikes, that sounded good! Skill+Taste+Tone is always a winner.

Can I ask what kind of volume you had going in the room with the 15 watt?

PS-that zShare site is NSFW. I just told my 14 year old 'You have to hear this fellow play!' and had him come over when the ads started loading. Oops....

• Moderators

Holy schnikes, that sounded good! Skill+Taste+Tone is always a winner.

Can I ask what kind of volume you had going in the room with the 15 watt?

PS-that zShare site is NSFW. I just told my 14 year old 'You have to hear this fellow play!' and had him come over when the ads started loading. Oops....

Volume was at noon, drive was at 9 o'clock, tone controls wereat noon except bass was at 1 o'clock. This was on the 7W setting, so it was "loud TV" volume.

Sorry about zShare, had no idea!

• Members

Volume was at noon, drive was at 9 o'clock, tone controls wereat noon except bass was at 1 o'clock. This was on the 7W setting, so it was "loud TV" volume.

Sorry about zShare, had no idea!

That's great tone for such a quiet volume. AFA zShare, hey, he's 14-boobies won't kill him. :)

Archived