NGD!!!! (carvin content)

thredlok

• Members

Congradulations on getting a Carvin you are happy with.

I hope you really enjoy it for a long time.

I had ordered a SH-550. When I got it, it sounded dead as a door nail and did not sustain except when playing open chords. It was set up well, but had no life at all.

The toggle switch was bent and almost broken off. The pickups sounded like stale white bread, so I sent it back, and am waiting for my refund.

Too bad about it, as the wood was beautiful and the basic attention-to-detail was all there. The electronics are the weakest part of their guitars

Hey man, don't rain on the OP's NGD! :cop:

He's happy, and that's all that counts! :thu:

I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to discuss Carvin quality in other threads, but this one should be a :) thread.

• Members

That is a beautiful Carvin!!

I have come really close to pulling the trigger on a Carvin a couple of times, but I really want to play one first and I don't know anyone around here who owns one.

Congrats on that beautiful guitar!! :thu:

• Members

That is a beautiful Carvin!!

I have come really close to pulling the trigger on a Carvin a couple of times, but I really want to play one first and I don't know anyone around here who owns one.

Congrats on that beautiful guitar!!
:thu:

time to take the risk! i was scared {censored}less that my carvin would turn out to be crap, but i really, really, love it.

Archived