wolfgang special vs. wolfgang standard

xbox540

• Members
  • Members

well i really like the way the birdseye neck looks and i imagine it feels great too, i just dont know about spending the extra money just to have that. is there anywhere i can get a birdseye neck if i go with the special?

• Members

well the ones im looking at are either this one

or

so the special has the exact same pickups and electronics or something close?

Id get the second one.

If you want one without the Floyd...I've got a sweet SUPER FLAME top cherry sunburst for sale for $1K.

• Members

well the ones im looking at are either this one

or

so the special has the exact same pickups and electronics or something close?

The first one sure looks like a exp korean wich sold new for around $550

stay away from that one.Second one that nutbag in mi is asking way too much for that guitar but some dumb ass will buy it and thats why they keep going up and up.New that guitar sold for around $1900.Wait for the new fender wg's they should be out soon.

• Members

well i really like the way the birdseye neck looks and i imagine it feels great too, i just dont know about spending the extra money just to have that. is there anywhere i can get a birdseye neck if i go with the special?

No birdseye on the specials and the standard with the maple cap sounds a little warmer but not that much.

• Members

whats a good fair price for either a special or a standard

Specials run from $650 to $1000 depending on the finish.They did make a amber flame special just like the one you want infact i had one and sold it to ren5150

he may still have it for sale.Purple flame should be the only one fetching a grand.

• Members

Wolfgang's come up all the time on Ebay.

A lot of people that are into the wolfies seem to think the new Peavey HP is a better guitar. It is an evolution of the WG.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/drill/cat/311/HPSpecialSeries.cfm

This site has some of both for sale and lots of info: http://www.wolfgangguitars.com/

HP Special:http://www.wolfgangguitars.com/HP%20Specials.htm

• Members

Wolfgang's come up all the time on Ebay.

A lot of people that are into the wolfies seem to think the new Peavey HP is a better guitar. It is an evolution of the WG.

This site has some of both for sale and lots of info:

HP Special:

I don't care for the floating trem on the hp as far as better meh Heartly only wants you to believe that cuz he's still mad at Ed.I'll wait for the Fender WG plus have you seen the prices on the hp's?

• Members

I don't care for the floating trem on the hp as far as better meh Heartly only wants you to believe that cuz he's still mad at Ed.I'll wait for the Fender WG plus have you seen the prices on the hp's?

Just going by what I read on the internet machine. Any idea what the Fender's are going to pull $ wise ?

• Members

Just going by what I read on the internet machine. Any idea what the Fender's are going to pull $ wise ?

Not sure yet but talk is there will be a special and a standard and Ed wants to keep the price down so we all can get one:rolleyes:yeh right

Archived