ALRIGHT! the 21 st century guitar has arrived!

Bruce Bennett

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My God Bruce, those are absolutely incredible.

I've got to have one.

The Red one.

I've been talking to an old builder in California about building me a custom hollowbody but after seeing these I may just get one of these or both.

Please keep me updated on purchasing these.

tabate@bellsouth.net

I'm very serious.

These are beautiful.

Names:

Futura, Millenium, New Century, 21st., Cosmos, Galaxy, Super Nova, Terminator, Nova, Sun, Radion, Planet 9, Star, Saturn, Universe, Black Hole, more coming.

• Members

Bump for NAMM 2008 dream made real:

DSCF4507.jpg

DSCF4506.jpg

:thu:

God damn. I'm sold.

Has any consideration gone into using Q-Tuner pickups? They have a clear model with bright red bobbins that would look excellent in the red one, and afaik they provide the same sort of clean sound as the alumitones.

• Members

John.....so, how did it go?

Or have you already posted a thread?

We want DETAILS!!!!

No, I haven't said much about the show, and what I know is second-hand info, not being able to attend, but I will be at Nashville in June, and almost certainly at the '09 Winter NAMM too,

I can say that Bruce and Kevin are very pleased with how things went, seems a lot of people like this guitar (perhaps an understatement).

Boy! as much as I'd like to, I'm not a spokesman for the building and selling end of this thing, so I have to limit my comments now that others are involved, but I imagine that Bruce will dive in here at some point soon and bring things 'up to speed'.

I will say that things look promising, and the guitar is not likely to be going away anytime soon.

• Members

Not involved in the build, but I can tell ya that the bridge on the blue on is a Hipshot Baby Grand - Stewmac, among other places, sell it.

Bruce can tell you the background on that bridge's inception...maybe be buried in this thread somewhere. I won't spoil it, but there's a bit of irony that it ended up on this guitar.

Bruce and John, those look fantastic!!! It's nice to see larger photos finally. I like the look of the blue one (sharq?) better, but I think the red would be more comfortable to play while sitting.

• Members

No, I haven't said much about the show, and what I know is second-hand info, not being able to attend, but I
will
be at Nashville in June, and almost certainly at the '09 Winter NAMM too,

I can say that Bruce and Kevin are very pleased with how things went, seems a lot of people like this guitar (perhaps an understatement).

Boy! as much as I'd like to, I'm not a spokesman for the building and selling end of this thing, so I have to limit my comments now that others are involved, but I imagine that Bruce will dive in here at some point soon and bring things 'up to speed'.

I will say that things look promising, and the guitar is not likely to be going away anytime soon.

Well tell Bruce to get his tail in here and fill us in then!!:cop:

Anyway, can you tell us if they will be prototyping any more of your designs? The real ones are SO cool to look at.

I cant wait to see more.

• Members

Well tell Bruce to get his tail in here and fill us in then!!
:cop:

Anyway, can you tell us if they will be prototyping any more of your designs? The real ones are SO cool to look at.

I cant wait to see more.

There are currently three different guitars in the prototype stage, either completed, or nearing completion. As I understand it, there may be one, to two new designs introduced annually after things get 'settled'. Personally, I'd like to live long enough to see perhaps a dozen (or more, what the heck!) of my guitars reach a production stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived