Ibanez Ghostrider love

ibenhad

• Members

Actually fluorescent green and look real good on the black. The camera made them look light green. I dig them.... I am also color blind so what do I know...

Oh, I like the knobs, I have the same color knobs on my stickered up RG, green rings and switch tip also. I just that black Ghostrider is begging for something a little more classic looking. Just my opinion. I still think they are beautiful guitars.

• Members

I thought I was the only person in the universe who had even heard of this model! I had one that was pretty much identical to the green one with the P-90's, but I'm fairly certain that mine had block inlays instead of dots. I had it when I was about 14, then sold it, why, I have no idea, it was a really good guitar. I remember the neck being somewhat thin and very comfortable. In the extremely unlikely event that I see one of these again, I'm probably going to have to buy it.

• Members

looks somewhat like this, thearetically speaking:D

rs1000_edited.jpg

jist a little backwards

Kinda sorta not. But do you wanna sell that. Great guitar. Had an ex's parents buy that for her sister in hopes she wouldn't stay playing and I would get it cheap. That was 20 years ago. Wow that thing was great. Totally different vibe than the Ghostrider. The GR has a thick body, set neck and a Les Paul like feel to the neck. Wish I had more of them. These 2 will do for now....

• Members

Kinda sorta not. But do you wanna sell that. Great guitar. Had an ex's parents buy that for her sister in hopes she wouldn't stay playing and I would get it cheap. That was 20 years ago. Wow that thing was great. Totally different vibe than the Ghostrider. The GR has a thick body, set neck and a Les Paul like feel to the neck. Wish I had more of them. These 2 will do for now....

:D

I was just takin a cheap shot to post one of my all time fav guitars. Wouldnt sell it because it took me 3 yrs of ebay to find one in mint shape and at a very good price:thu: Thanks for the compliment:thu:

• Members

I have a cherry sunburst w/HB's model. I don't know that it came in any other colors. I also have the green one with P90's, which also came in black as well. I have also seen one that had sort of a tele style metal bridge/pickup ring. Supposedly the green one actually started out as a blue of some sort but that it fades to green quickly. They are great guitars beautifully made.don't why they never caught on, or why no re-issues. I would love to see a chambered/semi hollow version.

There is a custom built guitar that is on my ultimate prize list that vaguely resembles the ghostrider. It is from this guy:http://www.giffinguitars.com/index.htm

Archived