Epi Elitist Country Deluxe: Anyone play one yet?

bendafender

• Members

Obviously going for that Gretsch vibe, but for 2K, you could get a used Gretsch.

USED???? For 2K you can get a NEW Gretsch pro-line model -- look beyond MF my friend, there are deals to be had on new Gretsch guitars!

Wow, they even copied the "thumbnail" fretboard inlays.... those speed knobs look really out of place though..

• Members

USED???? For 2K you can get a NEW Gretsch pro-line model -- look beyond MF my friend, there are deals to be had on new Gretsch guitars!

Wow, they even copied the "thumbnail" fretboard inlays.... those speed knobs look really out of place though..

Any suggestions on a good online store with good gretsch prices?

• Members

i played one unplugged for a few mins. my first time playing anything like this. it is basically like playing a skinny acoustic- same scale/nut width as my om. not what i want from an electric, so i decided pretty quickly to pass. the construction and whatnot were first rate, as all elitists are, although i didn't like the bigsby it had. maybe the store had it set up wrong or people had been messing with it.

every so often, these appear on ebay for a lot less. but it is rare, even more so for the defunct super pretty wine red version, which actually was a chet model.

love,
eor

Archived