*Sighhh* what to do.

HvyMtl9339

• Members

i was gonna get a 5150 combo but my friend told me that they sold HRRIBLE. i don tknow why they woud though. i thought i had the right girl, but turns out it was b.s. but your right the right girl did find me. and likes me the way i am,

At that age, none of them are the right girl. Unless of course you're both home schooled, go to church four times a week and are possibly related. Go into any relationship hoping for the best but NEVER make permanent plans for at least a year. If you can get through a year by taking it day to day, then you can start thinking about being serious.

As for the important part:

Find a nice tube combo and roll with it. I have a B52 AT212 that is great. I know the reviews here are a bit mixed but mine has been fantastic since day one. Go out and play a bunch of combos and go with whatever one sounds best and is in your price range. At one point I had three heads and a couple 4x12s but it's overkill for anything short of a major stadium gig. A solid combo will work fine for any gig you have in the next few months/years.

• Members

I have a B52 AT212 also. I had some microphonic preamp tubes that I replaced with JJs and have not had any problems since. It's a versatile amp but it's heavy to haul by myself at 85 pounds. So, I'm back to using my Lee Jackson XLS1000 head and 4x12.

• Members
I have a B52 AT212 also. I had some microphonic preamp tubes that I replaced with JJs and have not had any problems since. It's a versatile amp but it's heavy to haul by myself at 85 pounds. So, I'm back to using my Lee Jackson XLS1000 head and 4x12.

lol iosnt lee jackson what children of bodom uses to get their {censored}ty tone? :cop:

Archived