High End Guitar Stores in Denver

Citizen_Insane

• Members

You might try Acoustic Music Revival on South Broadway for some Eastman archtops. Not a huge selection there, but you might find a gem. The guys working there are great too.

+1 for Wildwood as well. I'm not sure what part of Denver you are staying, but Louisville is only about a 30 minute drive from most places in central Denver. They have an outstanding selection. Be warned if you go though, the store itself is quite small, you will have to ask to see the stuff they store in the warehouse.

• Members

Just curious. Not that they're high-end places, but whatever happened to Bobby's Music and Pete's Music? I moved from Denver in 88, back in the pre-GC era. Are they still around? Those were pretty much the places you had to check back in the 70's and early 80's, even though Pete was a piece of work.

• 12 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
On 2/2/2009 at 11:17 AM, Citizen_Insane said:

So I'm in Denver visiting my Grandma and I was wondering if anyone would point me in the direction of a nice guitar store. I'd like to find somewhere that would carry some nice archtops, maybe an Eastman or Heritage dealer. Any places you guys really like?

Hey you should check out Guitar City Drum Land in Lakewood - they have lots of unique high end stuff! 

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Tim Kuhn said:

Hey you should check out Guitar City Drum Land in Lakewood - they have lots of unique high end stuff! 

Tim, welcome to HC, I see you have been sampling threads...please look at the dates of the threads you reply to, as we consider many of those to be 'zombie threads'.

This particular thread was started in 2009...and the OP [original poster] was last seen here in 2013, so although your input is welcome, it is not getting to the intended audience.:wave: