Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAMM soon ...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • D'Addario NS Micro Headstock Tuner with updated button hierarchy and improved piezo control

    Click image for larger version

Name:	D_Adarrio_Tuner_NAMM_2019_grande.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	32452797

    Comment


    • Suhr Reactive Load IR is an all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Suhr_Reactive_Load_grande.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	32452799

      Comment


      • MOD Devices will be showing off its latest audio-processing unit, the MOD Duo X

        Click image for larger version

Name:	g2zS6giJRpMQP5YD2BFMHL-970-80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	32452855

        Comment


        • Tech 21 has the YYZ Bass Preamp

          Click image for larger version

Name:	tech21_geddy-lee_klein.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	32452860

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bieke View Post
            Danelectro is teasing -imo- a couple of fuzz pedals

            Click image for larger version

Name:	PkSofae.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	380.6 KB
ID:	32452448
            I would love to get my mitts on these! Go nicely with my Copper ‘61 Danny U-1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Luke17 View Post

              I would love to get my mitts on these! Go nicely with my Copper ‘61 Danny U-1
              me too, would be interested to try these, the white one is a booster, not a fuzz, the other one is a superfuzz/octavio combo, probably the same as the Billionaire Trillion Dollar fuzz. I hope the pedals luse the same enclosure as shown in the teaser pic, and not like the Billionaire series
              Last edited by bieke; 01-17-2019, 08:44 AM.

              Comment


              • Martin reveals 9 Special and Limited Edition acoustic guitars. Highlights include tributes to American-style tattoo pioneer Norman ‘Sailor Jerry’ Collins, the mango-topped CEO-9, and the electric-vibed OMCE Shadow and Blaze Burst.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	vR6QU6E7fpNPy2WhdJwFKK-970-80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	32452902

                Click image for larger version

Name:	kgQhCsn8t8XT5FkaLHgiJK-650-80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	32452903

                Click image for larger version

Name:	AiyRCyaKary57yZsnqqDGK-650-80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	32452904

                Comment


                • MarkBass, known for making bass gear, amps, pedals, cabs is now also going to bring bass guitars
                  3 models to start with, Kilimanjaro, Kimandu and MB Gold

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	csm_Markbass_Kilimanjaro_faa7ef8c0c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	32452906

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	csm_Markbass_Kimandu_0f7cf074b4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	32452907

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	csm_Markbass_MBGold_106e6b656d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	32452908

                  Comment


                  • and here's a pic of that new AKAI controller, Force

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	csm_akai_professional_force_e98ea1d467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	32452910

                    Comment


                    • sneak peek of the Origin Effects rig that will be at NAMM

                      Comment


                      • Lounsberry Pedals headed to NAMM 2019

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	791754d1547668567-lounsberry-pedals-namm-2019-a-unnamed-36-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	32452968

                        Comment


                        • Dangerous Audio is teasing

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	8LV5mzm.png?2.png
Views:	1
Size:	498.1 KB
ID:	32452971

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bieke View Post

                            me too, would be interested to try these, the white one is a booster, not a fuzz, the other one is a superfuzz/octavio combo, probably the same as the Billionaire Trillion Dollar fuzz. I hope the pedals luse the same enclosure as shown in the teaser pic, and not like the Billionaire series
                            I am not really much of a pedal guy, but I would love to try out the superfuzz/Octavio combo.

                            I bought a bunch of the ‘90s? Danolectro effects boxes ( the ones that had the 1950’s look and colors) @ a Flea Market for 5 bucks a pop...kinda blah, but they have a nice vintage look.
                            I think they were from the ‘Diner’ series...a few didn’t work, but one called ‘French Toast’ had a nice enough sound.
                            Roger That about the enclosure in the Teaser pic..looks cool 😎

                            B-Man, are you going to NAMM this year?
                            Last edited by Luke17; 01-17-2019, 01:09 PM.

                            Comment


                            • hey bieke thx for the great thread

                              and somehow this year i'm a bit in gas mode again

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Luke17 View Post
                                I am not really much of a pedal guy, but I would love to try out the superfuzz/Octavio combo.

                                I bought a bunch of the ‘90s? Danolectro effects boxes ( the ones that had the 1950’s look and colors) @ a Flea Market for 5 bucks a pop...kinda blah, but they have a nice vintage look.
                                I think they were from the ‘Diner’ series...a few didn’t work, but one called ‘French Toast’ had a nice enough sound.
                                Roger That about the enclosure in the Teaser pic..looks cool 😎

                                B-Man, are you going to NAMM this year?
                                yeah, the French Toast was one of the good ones, and I also liked the little yellow Tuna Melt tremolo of the food series
                                I also like the CoolCat Fuzz (Peachfuzz clone) and TOD v1 ( a Timmy clone)
                                haven't tried the Billionaire series (haven't seen these in the local shops)
                                anyway, no NAMM trip for me now or in the near future, it's on my bucket list but I don't think I can ever justify the $$$

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X