COUNTDOWN TO NAMM

1001gear

• Members

haha I can count backwards. Haven't really cared about gear in quite a while. Seems the products have been on the stale side with notable exceptions. (Now where did I put those notes?) Anybody have the inside on anything? Even the outside might be interesting.

• Members

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what Kramer brings. They've been posting teaser shots on their Facebook and I like what I'm seeing so far. The new "Paul's Guitar" from PRS SE looks pretty cool too. And since this is the first NAMM under the new boss at Gibson, I'm anxious to see what they bring. Same old same old? Some weird freaky tech project that'll make Henry J. proud? Time will tell..

haha I can count backwards. Haven't really cared about gear in quite a while. Seems the products have been on the stale side with notable exceptions. (Now where did I put those notes?) Anybody have the inside on anything? Even the outside might be interesting.

While many companies keep their new stuff secret until the show opens, a lot of stuff has been pre-announced already - check the HC News section on the front page of the site for more info - I'm trying to include "NAMM" in the title of any articles that are relevant / contain new product announcements for things that will be on display at the show.

http://www.harmonycentral.com

Archived