Comment

• Michael Kelly guitars. Mod shop series with Seymour Duncans

Attached Files
        .com/

Comment

• Attached Files
          .com/

Comment

• Fender in ear monitors. They were actually pretty good. They start at $199 for a single driver model and go up to $499. They don't have molded ear pieces, but the buds are comfortable.

Attached Files
            .com/

Comment

• Greg Koch signature pickups and controls. The button by the pickup selector changes the sound from 50's to 60's. They are dead quiet and they sound great.

Attached Files
            .com/

Comment

• Greg Koch jamming at the show!
              Attached Files
              .com/

Comment

• Traynor's QuarterHorse 25 watt microamp isn't exactly new, but putting a two-channel amp in something that looks like a strompbox is cute enough to merit a photo.

Attached Files
                CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

• singerskates
                  singerskates commented
                  Editing a comment
                  On Saturday,. I, Brigitte Laskowski who took this and many other pictures here within, purchased the pictured amp. That's how much I liked the features of this amp.
                  Last edited by singerskates; 06-28-2016, 11:46 AM.

• Speaking of cute, CME's Xkey keyboards may look like toy keyboards but they're responsive, lightweight, and pretty high-tech. Their latest is a Bluetooth version with only 7 ms of latency - much better than expected for Bluetooth.

Attached Files

Comment

• techristian
                  techristian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With AFTER TOUCH too !

• Brief detour to Third Man Records...

.com/

Comment

• Once again, NAMM hosted the World's Fastest Drummer competition. Here are the contestents...

...here's what the winner gets...

Click image for larger version

Name:	118775
Views:	1
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	31762918

Dan Laskowski, a/k/a techristian in the Harmony Central forums, working away in the extreme drumming competition.

Name:	118776
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	31762919

And last I heard, he had come in second place...not too shabby!

Name:	118777
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	31762920

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Anderton; 06-27-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations on the second place finish Dan!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Loeffler View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n31761827[/ATTACH]
                    More of 'em! The guys who make these pedals also have a gorgeous studio out on Long Island. Note the Joe Walsh pedal...apparently he's a fan.
                    Wow, didn't know about these guys, but will have to check out my fellow LI'ers.
                    Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

• As a final post script to the show - and before we head out for a weekend of possibly some cold brews around a camp fire -
                      I thought I'd share some pics of a guitar company as taken and shared with us by the good folks at Gearphoria.

This is the Bourbon Barrel Guitar Company. All guitars built out of reclaimed bourbon barrels (and they smelled great!).

Each guitar has either a place for your favorite mini-bottle, or a secret compartment with a silver flask!

And with that, we'll toast Summer NAMM 2016 a hearty goodbye and set our sights on Winter NAMM 2017

Thanks for looking.

D
                      Attached Files
                      Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Working...
                      X