Finding Legacy RTAS Plugins

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Legacy RTAS Plugins

Hi HC!
    I've got a quick question for the group. I built my ProTools rig about 11 years ago and it is still in a time warp from that era... I'm running PT 7.4 with Windows XP, and now that I've been able to upgrade my original MBox2 Pro interface to a Digi 002, I'd like to keep on keeping on with this thing for a little while. Long story short...I'm finally getting around to serious recording. All that being said, where can I find old school RTAS plugins that are compatible with XP? I don't necessarily want just free ones. Is there a repository for actual purchase/download of legacy plugins?

Thanks for the help!
    Bryan

Some companies may still offer plugins that have RTAS compatibility. Outside of that, you can check on Reverb and EBay...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
    X