No announcement yet.

abstract video for instrumental tune

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abstract video for instrumental tune

here is new video for my one-man-band track.
    pls share your thoughts.
    thanks for listening.

Serg

MusicTales.club

Spivaki records

Not knocking the video...It was unremarkable
    I thought the music was very interesting, I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
      Not knocking the video...It was unremarkable
      I thought the music was very interesting, I liked it.
      thanks AlamoJoe
      It's nice to hear that the video does not detract from the tune.
      i try to compose music for electric guitar but in a baroque tradition
      cool that you like it

have fun
      Serg
      Last edited by dedindi; 04-30-2018, 03:15 AM.
      MusicTales.club

Spivaki records

Comment

provacative... entertaining in both areas however my preference was listening without watching.
        visual stimuli invariably interfere with listening, especially in the nuances of a piece. my opinion is based upon my personal experience and may not be true for any individual other than myself, yet we are such visual creatures and our attention is so easily redirected away from the primary focus... my experience with video in conjunction with my solo work is in infancy but is quickly evolvy into finding a static or randomly moving natural feature where i record, something stress reducing... waterfall... flowing brook... pond full of frogs... recording both the audio and video on site, live. my gig is a bit different than most... providing meditative soundscapes with gongs, singing bowls, fujara and various flutes, so an attention attraction that promotes closing ones eyes and concentration being fully directed on one source of input. reminding me that quite possibly an effort should be made to make some videos that are a bit more visually engaging on my part... hmmmmm.....
        Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
          reminding me that quite possibly an effort should be made to make some videos that are a bit more visually engaging on my part... hmmmmm.....
          hi Voltan, thanks for the great feedback!

you are absolutely right, the video averages the perception of music. but while listening to music without video in every person awakens unique emotions.
          however we live in the video-era and must to do something about it sometimes.
          MusicTales.club

Spivaki records

Comment

Working...
          X