No announcement yet.

Transfering songs from IPAD to PC...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering songs from IPAD to PC...

I wonder if some techno savy guys can help me .
    What's the best way for me to transfer songs that are in my IPad to My PC. I'm running Windows 10 on my PC.
    With my PC I can convert MP4 files to Mp3 and do some other things to the song file. Thanks....louie

You connect with a usb cable, the same cable used to charge the phone. Here's a step by step.

http://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-File...rom-a-Computer

The only thing I'm not sure about is if a PC will see what's in the phone.
    The IPhone is an Apple based product and a PC is a windows box.

I know apple uses different file formats for they're music files and a PC uses waves and MP3's.

You will likely need to tunnel through any security that may be enforced on the phone.
    I can say I have an IPhone and haven't tried this. Apple is pretty strict on access to anything.

I'll tell you what would be even easier since you're just dealing with music files.

Set up a free drop box accound (if you don't have one) It allows several gigs of on line server storage.
    Then download the Drop Box app on your cell phones. You can then simply upload files of any kind, video, audio etc to the drop box, then download it on your PC. I do this all the time and it only takes seconds to accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by WRGKMC View Post
      ... The only thing I'm not sure about is if a PC will see what's in the phone...

... Apple is pretty strict on access to anything...
      iTunes
      Every worm, every insect, every animal is working
      for the ecological wellbeing of the planet.

Only we humans, who claim to be the most intelligent
      species here, are not doing that. ~Sadhguru

Comment

Thanks for the helpful input guys. Appreciate it....

Comment

Working...
        X