No announcement yet.

Electric Violin studio project

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Violin studio project

I am recording a few songs for my friend's wedding in July, and I will be posting step-by-step updates of setup, tracking, and post-pro on my website: www.bohoproaudio.com
    I'll be tracking a 5-string solidbody electric violin through a POD HD500 for front end effects and amp emulation, with an experiment in using different cab simulations for my viola and cello models. Tracking is being done with a Neumann U87, Amek 9098 and UA 610 preamps. I will be recording through an Apogee Symphony convertor, mixing in Pro Tools HDX. I have a Twitter and Blogger feed on my homepage, so you can see everything as it happens. Will have clips as soon as tracking is done in a few weeks.
    Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good answer to. - Douglas AdamsViolinist in a guitar worldIf you need some real live strings on your next song, send me a PM. Check out some of my demo clips here: SoundCloud

and where is the beef.... eeehh the music?

Comment

All in good time. All I had time for was getting a few parts tracked, but as soon as I have a full song, I'll be posting it on my site.
      Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good answer to. - Douglas AdamsViolinist in a guitar worldIf you need some real live strings on your next song, send me a PM. Check out some of my demo clips here: SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
      X