Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Guy Learning Curve, software, interface, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guy Learning Curve, software, interface, etc.

Hi, I'm experiencing an old-guy-learning-curve thing. Not fun. I had a nice home studio back in the mid '90s when everything was still hardware. Heck, my old tape recorder cost more than my entire new set up. Tragedy struck then, and alas, it's taken this long to get re-started.

I got good stuff, but I don't know much about it:

-Macbook Pro with some upgrades.

-Protools 9 with C600 interface bundle.

-Yamaha bi-amped monitors.

I don't have internet at home, and my day job has me away from home for days at a time.

I need to post a question now and then, check back when I have time, and wifi.

Right now my question is this: I got IvoryII piano software and I can't figure out how to route the standalone to the interface/ speakers.

I was using the headphone OP but somehow stumbled across the right buttons in order to get it to come through the interface, something got changed and now I can't seem to find those buttons again.

So I guess another way to put the question is: How to route software like IvoryII to the interface/speakers.

Edit: This is just for the sake of playing the piano through the interface/speakers. I DID figure out how to record IvoryII.

Thanks.
    I.K.F.C.- O.T.A.- W.T.F.?.C.- E.S.C.
    Member of the T. D. & H. faculty

CMWANLW

I posted this on another forum, not realizing this one gets more traffic.
    I.K.F.C.- O.T.A.- W.T.F.?.C.- E.S.C.
    Member of the T. D. & H. faculty

CMWANLW

Comment

Preferences ---> select your audio devive

Preferences ---> select your MIDI device

Comment

Working...
      X