its beautyfull, but why?

t_e_l_e

• Members

from bieke's NAMM thread i stole this picture:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"fetch?id=32456615&d=1548200931.jpg","data-attachmentid":32457234}[/ATTACH]

the inside of a Lame Horse Guitars accoustic...

it really looks wow, but without the right camera one can never enjoy the looks of this.... so why?

• Members
from bieke's NAMM thread i stole this picture:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"fetch?id=32456615&d=1548200931.jpg","data-attachmentid":32457234}[/ATTACH]

the inside of a Lame Horse Guitars accoustic...

it really looks wow, but without the right camera one can never enjoy the looks of this.... so why?

As they say, anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Those are some rather fancy guitars.

https://lamehorse.net/our-models

• Members

Looks like a hotel lobby minus the furniture and patrons. If both x-braces had little holes where they cross I could picture a little customer service person inside each. I see the inside surface of the back is finished. Is that supposed to be a floor? I wonder if the braces are supposed to be customer service counters. And, is that a caramel candy stuck to the back to the right of, and just below center, or a grouping of baggage? And, are those waves a play on sound waves? So many craft related questions I just don't know where to begin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived