Larrivee OM-03: fixed !!

Misha

• Members

I’m only 5’6’’ and believe me, an OM is MUCH more comfortable than a dreadnaught! The sound is well balanced too, at least on my Larrivee and my Simon & Patrick. On my Taylor the sound is very good too, it’s a bit more boomy in the low frequencies.This one has a grand auditorium body.)

• Members

I won’t neglect the poor thing!

Well, the doctor called me back after my ECG so I’m a bit worried about what might happen but if all is well, I should have a bit of time and enough energy to play it, otherwise, if I have the time, I don’t know how I’ll feel! But that is another story! (I’m waiting for a scintigraphy and still at work for now.)

• Members

Hi garthman!

The Larrivee is a nice guitar. I love the ebony fretboard. I'm very happy with the result after repair.

I'm glad I chose that luthier.

And for my little health concern, I will have my test next tuesday. I don't know if they'll tell me right away or if they will send the results to my family doctor, but at least I know I won't have to wait too long before I know what is going on or not. My doctor told me that false positives happen more often for women. (Not sure if that's the case when the tests are done because there are symptoms and not just as a preventive test to get a health portrait, though.) Well, maybe I'll get fixed, too! I just hope I won't have to hang around holding a pillow tight on my chest because I'd really prefer a guitar! ;-)

Archived