Can’t sleep anymore!

Misha

• Members

Hi!

I can’t sleep!!

I got a new guitar. A guitar that I hope will last for the rest of my life!

It’s incredible!! Very responsive, sounds like heaven! Lots of bass! I love it! It plays like butter!

Have a great day!!!!

****** Oh! And... guess the model ?! ;-)

54d858c647539882844e2cd2e08c0af7.png.61192e54f7d56f6a5815facaf320dfa1.png

56f7b6b261f1961e0a902b9b703c02dc.png.5862a5bec9c1b8657563621f557fa8da.png

• Members
Hi!

I can’t sleep!!

I got a new guitar. A guitar that I hope will last for the rest of my life!

It’s incredible!! Very responsive, sounds like heaven! Lots of bass! I love it! It plays like butter!

Have a great day!!!!

****** Oh! And... guess the model ?! ;-)

Very nice. I like Taylor guitars, they sound great and have great necks. However I'm more of a Martin kind of guy, but that should sound amazing. I'm a huge fan of Grand Auditoriums too. The Taylor Expressions System sound very nice, and works well on stage.

That guitar will be a life time of sweet tons. Let us know in 30 years how you made out with it.

My next guitar might be a Marin 00028, which one I have no idea yet.

• Members

Hi Mikeo!

I fell in love with the guitar. I remember that a couple of years ago I liked a Taylor a lot. I think it was a 414 but I'm not sure. I loved the clear sound and the neck. I couldn't buy it at the time. It was too expensive for my incomes.

When I entered the music shop I had in mind a Yamaha FGX800c or FSX800c. I tried one (FGX) a year ago and it was very nice. And boomy. They didn't had either a FGX or FSX.

I tried a small Taylor and a Simon and Patrick first. I told the guy that even though I didn't play very well I liked playing guitar. He told me I was too hard on myself, he was also a guitar teacher, he had seen a lot of guitarists and that I was better than I thought...

I liked the small Taylor but not enough to buy it. The salesman than ask me if I wanted to try his favorite guitar in the shop and climbed the ladder to get the Taylor 324ce.

Wow! Instant love! So easy to play, so responsive. Great bass! Great sound! Ebony fretboard! Just wow! When you play it you feel the wood resonate against your body! The feel is incredible. I think it's so responsive, it makes us play better. Each small variation in dynamic is picked up. It's much more easy to play rhythm than on any other guitar I have owned. Each note is also well defined and sounds good.

I want to play, play, play! Hours at the office are painful when I'm separated from my Taylor!

I couldn't leave it in the shop! It went home with me!

• Members

Hi Garthman!

Thank's!

I'm surprised myself to love so much an acoustic guitar with a mahogany top!

It's very different from my Larrivee OM-03 which is actually at the luthier's shop to get its crack fixed. (Finally.)

I have a small THR5A. I'm thinking about getting one a little bit bigger, stereo too. Maybe two 6" or two 8" speakers. Nothing too heavy. I would like to try the Vox VX50AG even if it's mono though because the Vox VX50BA sounds REALLY good... with an electric guitar!! (It sounds "creamy woody", very nice warm clean sound! I doscovered this by accident, thinking I was trying an electric guitar amp! (I think of it a bit has a bassman! Featherweight bassman.))

• Members

Hi GlennF!

The cat made my guitar drop off the bed yesterday but slippers saved me from a heart attack!

If Balconville, is Montreal, I only work there, I escaped from the big city a couple of years ago to move up North and I would not go back for a million bucks! Well, maybe I would think about it but... I prefer my small city! And there is parking! No need to stay on the balcony, I could play baseball in the yard! And all my family is around!

I could get a used Fishman Loudbox Mini (60 watts) for a good price. I’m listening to youtube videos right now and reading reviews! I tried a Fender Acoustasonic 15 W. It’s kind of... meh! Or I set something wrong...

Have a good evening!

• Members

Hi! Thank’s!!

I play it everyday and for long hours!

I showed it to my teacher this morning! He’s crazy about it! He’s impressed by the bass it’s got. I tried his D-18. It’s a nice guitar too, (but I prefer my Taylor.) ;-)

When the teacher asks to borrow your guitar for his acoustic show, you know you found a good guitar!

:-)

He told me to never sell it!

His Martin records very well, though (too soon to know for my Taylor!)

I also finally bought a used but mint acoustic amp, a Fishman Loubox Mini, with the cover and a good cable. It’s like new. (I paid 250$ CAD. Brand new, it would have cost 552$ CAD with the taxes.) I’m pleased with it too!

• Members
HNGD Misha! Beautiful. The cat' date=' too! Happy playing. :rawk:[/quote']

Thank you very much StrayGoat!

I'm still absolutely in love with my Taylor! (still 3 weeks before the vacations... can't wait!!)

Have a good day!

Archived