TESTICULARECTOMY to hit high notes, Being Committed to the music!

rlspencer

• Members

HI all! Been Larnin NEIL YOUNGs OLDE MAN. WHEW! them high notes in the chorus just stop me daid in the ditch.

So I figger'd if I get surgery and have a testicle removal actually a double testicle removal procedure if then I could hit them high notes for this song?, as I'm sincerely committed to the jams man.. I see they have a home kit on Amazon for the do it your selfer. or I could tune a whole step down first and see how that would work? floppy strangs , or a floppy empty sack? do they take the sack too? I would ask the doctor to let me have the sack back and I would have it tanned and turn it into a little zipper purse to keep my picks in. then when someone asked me for a pick I could hand them the pick bag and tell them to holde it from the bottom gently and as they are getting a pick out tell them what it is...or dean markleys aint but six or seven bucks. I could just tune down maybe... I even got a tuner on me phone. oh yeah I got a tuner on my phone. How Neat is that! livin in the future is great.

So...I actually capo way up to do another song that is out of my range. Nuts or not?

d464f1f1688f4cda32b2aa1a572463f4.jpg.4757eb9b87482fddd0a4db84e53025dc.jpg

Archived