Acoustic Guitar?

Vorticity

• Members

Try the Carvin Cobalt series,Art & Lutherie,Simon & Patrick,Seagull,Big Baby Taylor,Taylor 110,Breedlove Atlas,Takamine,Ovation,some 70's era japanese acoustics,Yamaha,Ibanez,Applause,Ovation Celebrity series,Washburn,Cordoba (if you want to try a nylon strung guitar).You've got hundreds of choices,check eBay as well, sometimes there are deals to be discovered on there,try finding a local music store [and not Abuse Center (Guitar Center)].Try finding a local mom & pop type of store but try to find one with a good selection.I would probably stay away from Fender and Epiphone since majority of those are laminate nato,1 billion piece necked Indonesian/Korean sweat shop guitars.

• Members

Originally posted by EvilHippy

Try the Carvin Cobalt series,Art & Lutherie,Simon & Patrick,Seagull,Big Baby Taylor,Taylor 110,Breedlove Atlas,Takamine,Ovation,some 70's era japanese acoustics,Yamaha,Ibanez,Applause,Ovation Celebrity series,Washburn,Cordoba (if you want to try a nylon strung guitar).You've got hundreds of choices,check eBay as well, sometimes there are deals to be discovered on there,try finding a local music store [and not Abuse Center (Guitar Center)].Try finding a local mom & pop type of store but try to find one with a good selection.I would probably stay away from Fender and Epiphone since majority of those are laminate nato,1 billion piece necked Indonesian/Korean sweat shop guitars.

I've heard good things about most of those brands but I usually stay FAR away from Ibanez. Does Fender make a good acoustic?

Archived