Uh, what the hell is this?

badpenguin

• Members

it's marketing bull ... in an attempt to compel "you" to want something you never thought of, don't need, and almost certainly doesn't do what it's promoted to do.. ya know. . . like a politician's election commercial.. :p

rk

• Members
Another option is the EZ fret attachment

%24_12.JPG

Turns a guitar into an autoharp.

I've broken allot of strings in 45 years of playing but non were lethal. I'd say I have a better chance of getting slashed when removing the strings and have the guitar on my lap. Luckily I do wear glasses and the times they could have poked my eyes out were prevented.

Given the kinds of strings I use now, I practically never break strings any more.

Doesn't make sense to make a guitar wear something it will never need.

• Members

Turns a guitar into an autoharp.

I've broken allot of strings in 45 years of playing but non were lethal. I'd say I have a better chance of getting slashed when removing the strings and have the guitar on my lap. Luckily I do wear glasses and the times they could have poked my eyes out were prevented.

Given the kinds of strings I use now, I practically never break strings any more.

Doesn't make sense to make a guitar wear something it will never need.

it's not even that sophisticated. It has one button per string, per fret. Each button only frets one string, and pretty poorly based on the marketing vids. The only point of it seems to be you can play without actually touching the strings so you don't need calouses.

pretty useless.

Archived