your all stupid talk about G.A.S.

t_e_l_e

• Members

now i have again strong feelings for this:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32550633}[/ATTACH]

pricewise they are around 600euro.... but there no lefties to cure my G.A.S. so i post this picture so someone else get G.A.S. too....

up til now the GAS wasn't so big, to have a serious talk with my shrink mr keller, freeman keller :D

preview.thumb.jpg.404ad856255eb087558ce7159248dc48.jpg

preview.thumb.jpg.82bdec9f9d43f48e5c2ed299e816263f.jpg

• Members

Don't know if English is your native language, so here's a mini lesson: "You're all stupid talk about GAS" unless the subject is "Your all stupid talk" although (something of collective stupidity amongst us) "All your stupid talk" would be better word order. add a "to" also. Perhaps you meant "You're all stupid to talk about GAS"?

• Members
Don't know if English is your native language, so here's a mini lesson: "You're all stupid talk about GAS" unless the subject is "Your all stupid talk" although (something of collective stupidity amongst us) "All your stupid talk" would be better word order. add a "to" also. Perhaps you meant "You're all stupid to talk about GAS"?

english is not my native language :)

but i meant the stupid talk, and wasn't someone naming stupid, because they talk about G.A.S

next time i take more care about my word order :)

• Members
now i have again strong feelings for this:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32550633}[/ATTACH]

pricewise they are around 600euro.... but there no lefties to cure my G.A.S. so i post this picture so someone else get G.A.S. too....

up til now the GAS wasn't so big, to have a serious talk with my shrink mr keller, freeman keller :D

Freeman Keller is a bad influence (yup).

• Members
Godin 5th Ave Kingpin Left Handed

I got to work on one of those not too long ago.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_4604-1.jpg Views:\t2 Size:\t226.6 KB ID:\t32551291","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32551291","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_4605-1.jpg Views:\t3 Size:\t205.8 KB ID:\t32551292","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32551292","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

thr godin is a big size jazz box with urved top and bottom...

the epiphone century's body is half as thick and top and bottom are plain like an accoustic..

Remember this guy that I built a few years ago? It would be much easier to build without the cutaway and I could sure put a P90 in it

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_2050.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t150.3 KB ID:\t32551294","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32551294","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

oh and i forgot' date=' the color of the century is important :)[/quote']

Yeah, that red is kind of bubblegum, eh?

IMG_4604-1.thumb.jpg.e1b57bf8af80f901796adf282abceae1.jpg

IMG_4605-1.thumb.jpg.eceb3df69824056699c3b14b84af345a.jpg

IMG_4605-1.thumb.jpg.847d732d045b725394a4961bdd6d0305.jpg

IMG_2050.JPG.4de1e19eacd57b6eeb7b1205bdb72943.JPG

• Members

english is not my native language :)

but i meant the stupid talk, and wasn't someone naming stupid, because they talk about G.A.S

next time i take more care about my word order :)

English is a pain in the ass. I have a Thai wife: explaining difference between "lunch box" and "box lunch" just the other day..... keep on posting

• Members

English is a pain in the ass. I have a Thai wife: explaining difference between "lunch box" and "box lunch" just the other day..... keep on posting

My wife is Chinese. She came home from work and asked me what is azzle? I asked for more info.She said that her boss asked if another coworker is still acting like azzle .........oh boy

you don't want to learn german or finnish :)

German is harder than Spanish, but it really isn't so bad... Hungarian or Irish (or Finnish) would be harder to learn IMHO. I suspect that none of those would be as difficult as learning something like Japanese or Mandarin for the typical native English-speaking person.

Archived