Clear All

• your all stupid talk about G.A.S.

now i have again strong feelings for this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	32550633

pricewise they are around 600euro.... but there no lefties to cure my G.A.S. so i post this picture so someone else get G.A.S. too....

up til now the GAS wasn't so big, to have a serious talk with my shrink mr keller, freeman keller

Attached Files

remove the pickgaurd, and cut a new nut. You should be able to find a saddle to restring it lefty

Comment

Godin 5th Ave Kingpin Left Handed

Comment

thr godin is a big size jazz box with urved top and bottom...
        the epiphone century's body is half as thick and top and bottom are plain like an accoustic..

Comment

oh and i forgot, the color of the century is important

Comment

Don't know if English is your native language, so here's a mini lesson: "You're all stupid talk about GAS" unless the subject is "Your all stupid talk" although (something of collective stupidity amongst us) "All your stupid talk" would be better word order. add a "to" also. Perhaps you meant "You're all stupid to talk about GAS"?
            I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
            Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

Originally posted by Emory View Post
              Don't know if English is your native language, so here's a mini lesson: "You're all stupid talk about GAS" unless the subject is "Your all stupid talk" although (something of collective stupidity amongst us) "All your stupid talk" would be better word order. add a "to" also. Perhaps you meant "You're all stupid to talk about GAS"?
              english is not my native language
              but i meant the stupid talk, and wasn't someone naming stupid, because they talk about G.A.S
              next time i take more care about my word order

Comment

Originally posted by t_e_l_e View Post
                now i have again strong feelings for this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	32550633

pricewise they are around 600euro.... but there no lefties to cure my G.A.S. so i post this picture so someone else get G.A.S. too....

up til now the GAS wasn't so big, to have a serious talk with my shrink mr keller, freeman keller

Freeman Keller is a bad influence (yup).
                I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
                  Godin 5th Ave Kingpin Left Handed
                  I got to work on one of those not too long ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4604-1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	226.6 KB ID:	32551291

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4605-1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	205.8 KB ID:	32551292

thr godin is a big size jazz box with urved top and bottom...
                  the epiphone century's body is half as thick and top and bottom are plain like an accoustic..
                  Remember this guy that I built a few years ago? It would be much easier to build without the cutaway and I could sure put a P90 in it

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2050.JPG Views:	1 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	32551294

oh and i forgot, the color of the century is important
                  Yeah, that red is kind of bubblegum, eh?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Freeman Keller; 07-13-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Oooooh, careful. It seems Freeman is itching to buy some new tools, and build something a bit different again.
                    My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762
                    Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 99 Ric 330; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 81 Paul Custom, 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and about 50 others.

Comment

english is not my native language
                      but i meant the stupid talk, and wasn't someone naming stupid, because they talk about G.A.S
                      next time i take more care about my word order
                      English is a pain in the ass. I have a Thai wife: explaining difference between "lunch box" and "box lunch" just the other day..... keep on posting
                      I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
                      Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

English is a pain in the ass. I have a Thai wife: explaining difference between "lunch box" and "box lunch" just the other day..... keep on posting
                        you don't want to learn german or finnish

Comment

My wife is Chinese. She came home from work and asked me what is azzle? I asked for more info.She said that her boss asked if another coworker is still acting like azzle .........oh boy

Comment

you don't want to learn german or finnish

German is harder than Spanish, but it really isn't so bad... Hungarian or Irish (or Finnish) would be harder to learn IMHO. I suspect that none of those would be as difficult as learning something like Japanese or Mandarin for the typical native English-speaking person.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                            - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                            - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                            - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                            X