Fender Game of Thrones gits

Emory

• Members

Did search and seems no one posted about these jaw droppers. no price "If you have to ask, you can't afford it". 100 hours per guitar hmmm. Nice little jam on theme, bit metal for me but then again show does have "iron throne". My fave is the House of Lannister Jaguar... they should have put some dragon glass blade on headstocks, given nature of the show: "Cut through the mix and your enemies without missing a note"... or "You wanna axe? We've got the real deal here". https://www.fender.com/articles/gear...e-great-houses

• Members
As the years pass I am slowly giving up hope of a Fender Starsky and Hutch edition. smiley-sad

Maybe a Colombo... "Oh yeah, just one last riff Mr. Jones..." rumpled finish, body shape of old Peugeot.

But please Fender, no super heroes stuff.... do like guitars actually being played. Seen some high end goodies from Martin that I will doubt ever be played... sad.

saw the video' date=' haven't been into GoT, yeah the jag looks awesome, if i remember correctly i read something about 25-30k per guitar, i don't remember where...[/quote']

Considering the amount of hours (and gold leaf) that went into making that Jag, I can believe it.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

They are bold and definitely shows how Fender can express the character of houses in their instruments. I definitely likes how they associated houses with the style of guitars. Tele for realiable house Stark, Jag for shiny Lannister and authorative strat like Targaryen. Also, The detailing is amazing!

These guitars are going to be good novelty guitars. I do not expect them to be considered as super rare or wanted in future.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Source: 
http://kisslightnovels.info/novel/read-classroom-of-the-elite

• Members
On 5/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, t_e_l_e said:

saw the video, haven't been into GoT, yeah the jag looks awesome, if i remember correctly i read something about 25-30k per guitar, i don't remember where...

Pretty sure saw the strat and jag versions on sale at GC, $35k and 30k. The jag is a bargain (haha). I take approach "every guitar is a beach guitar" (I live about 10 min walk from Thai beach where I plink away) but I reckon I'd have to amend that view, so guess I'll pass.....

Archived