My NGD to end all NGD'S

mustang5

• Members

So I went out yesterday and treated myself to this 2019 LP classic, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've often preferred a plain top over flame and this one plays and sounds purely amazing! I've barely put her down since yesterday and my fingers are worn out, but it's soo worth it 😁 [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527515}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527516}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527517}[/ATTACH]

• Members

Thank you. I really took a dislike to Gibson over the last few years but lately I started looking at the newer models out of curiosity. I was so impressed, I sort of accidentally decided I had to have this. It was advertised as ex demo/b stock at a shop about 50 miles away from me, the case has a scuff on it but I saw the pictures and just had to have a look. It's really beautiful, the case did its job (and gave me a big discount) and the guitar is perfect, not a single thing about it I would change. 10 out of 10, I'm convinced Gibson are back on track again.

• Members
So I went out yesterday and treated myself to this 2019 LP classic' date=' and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've often preferred a plain top over flame and this one plays and sounds purely amazing! I've barely put her down since yesterday and my fingers are worn out, but it's soo worth it 😁 [ATTACH=JSON']{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527515}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527516}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32527517}[/ATTACH]

I've heard ALOT of people say, the plain top Les Pauls have better guitar tone.

BAD ASS AXE !

• Members
[h=2]"My NGD to end all NGD'S"[/h] Let's hope there is no end to NGD's... what would there be to live for? :)

I don't know, I'm really not sure if I'll ever need another guitar apart from my bc rich Mockingbird (just because it has a Floyd Rose, when I feel like wammy barring). This one looks amazing plus it has coil split and reverse phase push pull pots. I'm happy😎

Archived