super fast neck?

ratson page 3

• Members

Hello brothers, I am looking for a fine and super fast neck if possible with flat diapason, but I would not care only that it was fast and very fine, I leaned for some years from here, because every mast that I found on the line prestige a custom were super fast compared to the gibson that in my opinion with a mast so thick I ended up hurting my hands and in the normal strato did not finish convincing me, so I went to ibanez and it was a paradise for me to fly with such masts, coming from the gibson, today I have an rg1451 with a wizard hp mast, very good truth, but it is a fixed bridge what I need a floating bridge so I am buying a custom to spill the glass, and that lasts my whole life but a time here and I put to investigate and it turns out that in this of the mastiles the rg550 to 700 series of years 87 to 96 were the best since in the year 96 the discontinued by (I guess I) so many cr aks in the nut a myth says that the wizard is the finest mast ever done exeptuting to the custom by luthiers but inquiring but the 550 ltd have a mast even finer is all this true ???. And in that same year they created the super wizard that were wider so they were more resistant to the crak that had those ibanez of that time.

The problem is to move from this prestige to a custom and it turns out that the mast is wider for me and spend that money is not little and the guitar is uncomfortable. It would be a great waste.

Another great controversy is in my journey because the bridge edge had its variations taking the pro and the edge pro being the edge pro a much lower version than the original edge and the pro a slightly lower version of the original. The problem here is that this affects the mast in its action the bridge, look to put the edge pro to a guitar that has that wizard 1 from 87 to 96 and so lower even a little more the action of this, if it turns out that the wizard is the fastest of Ibanez, I do not know if it fuses or not because it was a bridge that was taken out of 2000, then ... Is it true that the wizard from 87 to 96 is the fastest of ibañez? Is there another one in Prestige lines to Custom that equals or exceeds it?

I appeal to you my brothers the truth I have no one to turn to

Here is a list of masts:

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_neck_types

Something I would like to add is not necessarily necessary, some say that having zero fret is better for the action as the Vigier guitars do and gives a lower action for the nut and I would like to deny this ...

Archived