Nevermind...

phaeton

....and now a mod has to get out of bed to clean this up.

:bounce014::bounce008::bounce014:

How do you know that? Are you secretly watching me? How do you know that I don’t have a bank of computers surrounding me here in my bed so I don’t have to even get up for such occasions? huh? Bet you never thought of THAT! ;)

• Members

How do you know that? Are you secretly watching me? How do you know that I don’t have a bank of computers surrounding me here in my bed so I don’t have to even get up for such occasions? huh? Bet you never thought of THAT! ;)

Here, I thought that you could just spin up organs, light tubes, tune guitars and manipulate forum posts with your mind...

• Members
regarding mortal limitations...

you know, "Nevermind" is considered as an oldies record by todays youth, as elvis records were, when it came out

Nevermind ? never heard of it

I've got to come out of my cave more often

• Members

Nevermind ? never heard of it

I've got to come out of my cave more often

actually it was already a couple of years ago when i overheard two young girls talking something like:

"hey next saturday is a oldies party, we should go"

"i don't know, what you mean with olides, what kind of music?"

"oldies you know, like smashing pumpkins, nirvana, pearl jam, i mean oldies, you know...."

i sunk in my chair, and for the first time i felt myself old.....

some time later i started pondering, when nevermind come out, was the time i started exploring music, when i discovered hendrix, ledzeppelin, pinkfloyd aso...

hendrix was already 20 years dead and most of the albums i bought were already 20 years or older

tough i never said oldies to them...

ok maybe to the beatles cause that was already old peoples music :)

• Members

actually it was already a couple of years ago when i overheard two young girls talking something like:

"oldies you know, like smashing pumpkins, nirvana, pearl jam, i mean oldies, you know...."

some time later i started pondering, when nevermind come out, was the time i started exploring music, when i discovered hendrix, ledzeppelin, pinkfloyd aso...

hendrix was already 20 years dead and most of the albums i bought were already 20 years or older

tough i never said oldies to them...

ok maybe to the beatles cause that was already old peoples music :)

You better watch yourself, there, young'un :mad2:

;)

• Members
Rat's drummer reminds of the drummer from another LA area band. They used to cruise around in an Airborne panel truck. Might be the same guy.

Supposedly he went to my high school, graduating some time before I was a freshman. Maybe he's just got one of those faces, and some day old ladies will claim they saw him at Denny's.

• Members

Yeah, nothing quite like the first time you hear your favorite song referred to as an "oldie." FWIW, Brian Wilson won't allow Beach Boys tunes to be referred to as "oldies." Promoters have to call them "surf music."

Archived