No announcement yet.

Nevermind...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind...

I asked a dumb rambly question but figured it out. Thanks anyways!

(mod can delete)
    Last edited by phaeton; 01-16-2019, 09:45 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

It's funny how nowadays the only decent metal around is the theme music for a cartoon that makes fun of metal bands.

I told you so but do you listen? nnnNNNooooo. Had to go and ask and then it comes to you and you waste all that pristine posting area and people are like wudiddee want? and now a mod has to get out of bed to clean this up.

Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
      ....and now a mod has to get out of bed to clean this up.

How do you know that? Are you secretly watching me? How do you know that I don’t have a bank of computers surrounding me here in my bed so I don’t have to even get up for such occasions? huh? Bet you never thought of THAT!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

How do you know that? Are you secretly watching me? How do you know that I don’t have a bank of computers surrounding me here in my bed so I don’t have to even get up for such occasions? huh? Bet you never thought of THAT!

Here, I thought that you could just spin up organs, light tubes, tune guitars and manipulate forum posts with your mind...
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

It's funny how nowadays the only decent metal around is the theme music for a cartoon that makes fun of metal bands.

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post

Here, I thought that you could just spin up organs, light tubes, tune guitars and manipulate forum posts with your mind...

Sorry to break it to you, but there are some restrictions on my capabilities - I do have some mortal limitations.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
            - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

regarding mortal limitations...

you know, "Nevermind" is considered as an oldies record by todays youth, as elvis records were, when it came out

Comment

Garlicky dill pickles for EVERYBODY
                I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by t_e_l_e View Post

you know, "Nevermind" is considered as an oldies record by todays youth, as elvis records were, when it came out

You kids get off my lawn!

- George Carlin

Comment

Elvis records are still considered oldies, too.

Comment

Nevermind ? never heard of it
                      I've got to come out of my cave more often

Comment

still thinking...

Comment

What are you thinking about?

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
                            Nevermind ? never heard of it
                            I've got to come out of my cave more often
                            actually it was already a couple of years ago when i overheard two young girls talking something like:
                            "hey next saturday is a oldies party, we should go"
                            "i don't know, what you mean with olides, what kind of music?"
                            "oldies you know, like smashing pumpkins, nirvana, pearl jam, i mean oldies, you know...."

i sunk in my chair, and for the first time i felt myself old.....

some time later i started pondering, when nevermind come out, was the time i started exploring music, when i discovered hendrix, ledzeppelin, pinkfloyd aso...
                            hendrix was already 20 years dead and most of the albums i bought were already 20 years or older
                            tough i never said oldies to them...

ok maybe to the beatles cause that was already old peoples music

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
                              What are you thinking about?
                              Dunno. It just loops.

Comment

Working...
                              X