Dilbert today, always in synch, maybe you are arguing with an AI

https://dilbert.com/strip/2019-01-11

Comment

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment
      Dilbert is my favorite cartoon
      great insight

Busk. I also have a guitar that I've owned for over 40 years put it on face book and had many people call it a Fake. It's a Gibson EDS1275 that I finally tracked to ED Seelig From Silver Strings Music in St Louis. He gave me the original owner's name and verified that he sold it to and later sold it for Johnny Winter,s. It's late 60's and yet all these kids who have in the last 20 year have seen all these MIC Copies think it's a fake .

Comment

Originally posted by jtr654 View Post
      Busk. I also have a guitar that I've owned for over 40 years put it on face book and had many people call it a Fake. It's a Gibson EDS1275 that I finally tracked to ED Seelig From Silver Strings Music in St Louis. He gave me the original owner's name and verified that he sold it to and later sold it for Johnny Winter,s. It's late 60's and yet all these kids who have in the last 20 year have seen all these MIC Copies think it's a fake .
      Yeah, I actually called Gibson and the serial number matches the year model and finish. Like a counterfeiter in the 90s would have bothered to do that...
      '79 Strat Hardtail
      Carvin SC90 flametop
      97 Gibby LP Std. 'burst
      Heritage 575
      Peavey TL-6
      MIJ Blue Flower Tele MIJ Pink Paisley Strat
      Carvin Bolt-T Swamp Ash
      Hohner Steinberger
      73' Rick 4001 Fireglo
      Larrivee D-09
      Agile Doubleneck
      Some handmade Paracho flamenco guitar
      Seagull S12+.

Amps:
      Legend 30
      Billm Blues Jr.
      Mesa Nomad 45
      Ampeg J12-T
      Homebrew 1 1/2 watt tube sucker

Lotsa modded pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr654 View Post
        Busk. I also have a guitar that I've owned for over 40 years put it on face book and had many people call it a Fake. It's a Gibson EDS1275 that I finally tracked to ED Seelig From Silver Strings Music in St Louis. . . .
        I wasn't going to post in this thread but wow. That brings back memories. Ed sold me the first set of strings for my first electric guitar. I'd bought it on--of all things--CraigsList and naturally the first thing I wanted to do was put new strings on it. In case you didn't know, Silver Strings is no more. Ed got tired of getting screwed by his landlord and closed up shop.
        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
        Member of the Schecter Society
        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
        X