Artists who use Les Paul Special

mbengs1

• Members

I haven't read any famous guitarist that uses Gibson les paul specials. Can you name some? I got a Cort CR-50 les paul special copy and it has some unique features like narrower string spacing on the string saddles, I'd like to know guitarists who used the Gibson les paul special.

• Members
The real thing has P90 and was made in the 50's as a single cut and a double cut.

A lot of folks have used them over the decades.

I put emg 85 and 60 on my les paul special copy. It sounds like a metal guitar. The 85 is not brand new though so it kinda drives me nuts.

• Members

I put emg 85 and 60 on my les paul special copy. It sounds like a metal guitar. The 85 is not brand new though so it kinda drives me nuts.

I am not a fan of EMG's at all.

P90's go in the real McCoy. They are tone machines for rock, but not metal music. I 'm not a fan of overly hi output pups.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ormry1uujrxqbde9vplx.jpg","data-attachmentid":32427122}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"yrcxxpbdf668vx8tvxxw.jpg","data-attachmentid":32427123}[/ATTACH]

• Members

I don't know, much of anything at all, actually, but maybe the guy that did the thing that is named "Mississippi Queen" used such of a thing as that, on that, with that, maybe,.maybe I don't know, but maybe, on that. i believe i have seen a thing that said that, on the internet, somewhere, about that, maybe. I'm kind of beginning to not remember about things like that, a little bit, now, maybe, but maybe not too.

• Members
I just put elixir strings on the Cort guitar. It sounds much better now.

I have but 1 cort. I like it, yes, I do, actually

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/urHKRrn.jpg"}[/img2]

that thing set me back all of $72.00 from the local pawn place "here", about 3 years ago, when I obtained it, there, then.

• Members

I am not a fan of EMG's at all.

P90's go in the real McCoy. They are tone machines for rock, but not metal music. I 'm not a fan of overly hi output pups.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ormry1uujrxqbde9vplx.jpg","data-attachmentid":32427122}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"yrcxxpbdf668vx8tvxxw.jpg","data-attachmentid":32427123}[/ATTACH]

I like that yellow thing, there. Yes I do, actually

z3QwofX.jpg

Archived