NGD - Acoustic Style...

RaVenCAD

• Members

Actually, they're pretty darn great. I've got one that I've owned since 1999 and it sounds and plays as good as anything I've played short of a Martin D-35. This new oneone plays better, and in time I think it'll sound better than my old one. I've tried Breedlove, Seagull and PRS in thisthis price range and none of them came close.

• Members

they should think about doing that at the bottom where it rests on your leg cause after playing sat down for a lenght of time ,if i drop my trousers Whoops! for any reason ,we wear long trousers here in the british isles this time of year brr! , there is always a line pitted out across my leg..

• Members

Congratulations and Happy New Guitar Day. :thu: I've played a couple of Washburns I liked. The forearm cut looks cool but I'm a fairly big guy so I don't know if I'd need one. My dreadnought is fine without one. It also adds complexity and cost, which partially explains the price of the guitar but YMMV.

• Members
My other Washburn is from 1999 and it's called a Millennium edition. This was when Y2K was expected to kill all the power grids. Didn't happen' date=' but I got a cool guitar anyway.[/quote']

I found what I think was that model in a pawn shop last year---excellent condition, <$200. Almost bought it. But he also had a NEW Russian SKS and that took all the cash I had. The 'burn was gone when I went back.

Archived