Checkout my first neoclassical influenced song

mbengs1

• Members

the track "Great tour 2" is realy nice .... the two previouse tracks you posted i don`t realy care for that style .Malmsteen made that bed,, he should be the only guy laying in it ,the less people the better.

only malmsteen pulls off that pretentious style with any conviction,,, every body else just sounds watered down lame and very pretentious no brainers .that style of music is killing the electric guitar i urge you to stop it.

• Members
the track "Great tour 2" is realy nice .... the two previouse tracks you posted i don`t realy care for that style .Malmsteen made that bed,, he should be the only guy laying in it ,the less people the better.

only malmsteen pulls off that pretentious style with any conviction,,, every body else just sounds watered down lame and very pretentious no brainers .that style of music is killing the electric guitar i urge you to stop it.

Yeah, that was the first time I used clean sound for lead. It's supposed to be a song after a tiring tour (which I've never really experienced) but I think itmust be a cool feeling... touring for a year, 300 shows all over the world. that's a dream that will never happen. :0

• Members

Here's a (very) old one of mine I resurrected off four track cassette as a test when I joined youtube. More "song" and less rock than you guys.

Hopefully I'm more interesting these days :) I'l open a soundcloud account and use some newer stuff to kick off a "home brewed" thread for us to post our own.

• Members

thanks mbengs, it was a 24 trk studio all tape,that recording is from a cassette.My setup was a Laney gh100L into a marshall cab with 4 greenbacks ,yamaha fx500 in the amps fx loop for the tempo delay (it was the mid 90`s lol ) ,cry baby ,strat body tele neck with i think at that time humbuckers.

Archived