NGD! - Shield your eyes

maltomario

• Members

NGD - 8 Charvel Satchel DK Pro Mod in yellow bengal finish.

Fishman pickups sound pretty good IMO, definitley have a unique character to them.

Did I mention it's so hideously ugly that I love it? =) it's friggen bright (color) - by far the most eye catching in my collection.

pic and a video below

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":32317281}[/ATTACH]

• Members

^do not say evh *grrrr*

just fou nd out yesterday the now make also a lefty of it

https://www.thomann.de/gb/evh_wolfga...ZSI6ImVuIn0%3D

not that i need another guitar, nor another strat, but hey, they don't do this usually in lefty and this might be a once in a lifetime oportunity....

*sigh*

edit: and i'm not really a huge evh fan either *facepalm*

• Members

Not my cup of espresso but congratulations. Happy New Guitar Day. :thu: Definitely eye catching. Play it in good health and watch your eyes. ;)

Enough to make you wish for monochrome eyes sm-happy

Finally something that can make EVH's masking tape stripes look classy.

Converted it to grayscale. Is this better? ;)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Charvel8.jpg","data-attachmentid":32320807}[/ATTACH]

• Members

There's a local guy in town here that has a Charvel from 1982. If my memory is correct it has a scalloped fretboard. I believe he got when he spent a summer at GIT in 1982.

He was really good but developed a serious tendonitis issue. He just quit playing altogether and the only guitar he kept was the Charvel. I still see him in the grocery store from time to time.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"hotrod.jpg","data-attachmentid":32321197}[/ATTACH]

It wanty have 2 pick ups.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"nhrf_1.jpg","data-attachmentid":32321198}[/ATTACH]

• Members
NGD - 8 Charvel Satchel DK Pro Mod in yellow bengal finish.

Fishman pickups sound pretty good IMO, definitley have a unique character to them.

Did I mention it's so hideously ugly that I love it? =) it's friggen bright (color) - by far the most eye catching in my collection.

pic and a video below

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":32317281}[/ATTACH]

Definitely cool!!!!! :thu:. :cool2:. :philthumb:

• Members

That's funny dude - I already watched your vid before seeing this thread. Love me some Steel Panther. I wanted this when it first came out but I wasn't sure about the Fishman pickups. I had the Kramer version with SD's and I hated it. It weighed a ton and the neck was like a Monterrey Strat. Very curvy and not shredder at all. So I sold that. I wish they would make this in a red version like the one he plays sometimes on stage. And of course, orange would be sweet too.

I have my collection in four parts on my YT channel. Check them out if you get a chance. One is just on Super Strats. Nice playing on this - those solos are not easy at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived