RaVen's Toys

RaVenCAD

• Members

I took some photos of my newest additions, so I thought I'd just share everything in one place.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"BC Rich Warlock.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175061}[/ATTACH]

B.C. Rich Warlock - Gone but not forgotten.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Carvin CT4C.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175062}[/ATTACH]

Carvin CT4C - I recently added a pair of Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs to this one. It roars and moans now.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Carvin DC127T.JPG","data-attachmentid":32175063}[/ATTACH]

Carvin DC127T - Gone but not forgotten.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Charvel 375 Deluxe.JPG","data-attachmentid":32175064}[/ATTACH]

Charvel 375 Deluxe - My long lost love that I found after being apart for 10 horrible years.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Cordoba GK Studio.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175065}[/ATTACH]

Cordoba GK Studio - A gift from a wonderful friend. I haven't really touched any of my electrics since I got this.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Daisy Rock Hard Candy.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175074}[/ATTACH]

Daisy Rock Rock Candy - My daughter's wall hanger. Maybe she'll play it someday..

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Fender MIM Strat Maple.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175075}[/ATTACH]

Fender MIM Stratocaster - This one I actually really miss. The top was beautiful and the pickups were not standard MIM pickups. It was some kind of special run that MF did.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Fender MIM Strat Rosewood.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175076}[/ATTACH]

Fender MIM Stratocaster - Gone but not forgotten

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Fender US Strat.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175077}[/ATTACH]

Fender American HSS Stratocaster - A very sweet playing Strat.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Gibson Les Paul Signature T.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175078}[/ATTACH]

Gibson Les Paul Signature T - Weighs a ton, but very worth the back pain.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Ibanez 25th S.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175082}[/ATTACH]

Ibanez 25th Anniversary S - Yes, I like to pretend I'm Frank Gambale when I play this one..

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Ibanez Jem 70V.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175083}[/ATTACH]

Ibanez Jem70VSFG - By far my number 1 electric. This guitar plays and sounds amazing. I need a better photo of this one.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Ibanez SR405.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175084}[/ATTACH]

Ibanez SR405 - This is the bass I got for Christmas. I sure do miss it. No, I didn't sell it. It was stolen from me! Yes, stolen by my daughter. She's holding it hostage in her room because she loves playing the bass. So proud of her. We plan to trade this one for a 4 string soon though. Neither of us dig that low B.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Ibanez SZ520QM.JPG","data-attachmentid":32175085}[/ATTACH]

Ibanez SZ520QM - Gone but not forgotten. I'm considering buying another one of these because I really liked this guitar. It was an unfortunate victim of a sell-off due to an over abundance of quilt and flamed maple that I owned. That was a mistake. Sigh...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Kramer Focus 1000.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175086}[/ATTACH]

Kramer Focus 1000 - A throwback to the year I started playing guitar. Truly a one-trick pony, but it's a pretty cool trick.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Washburn Millenium.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175091}[/ATTACH]

Washburn Millennium - I got this one in 1999 when everyone thought Y2K was going to send us all back to the dark ages. Yeah I didn't buy into that, but I did love the guitar. The rosewood back and sides, and the solid spruce top sound amazing after all these years of mellowing. My wife told me I'm never allowed to sell this guitar. I'm ok with that.

And there you have it. My collection of geetars.

• Members

Nice collection. Thanks for posting and play them in good health. :thu: That Washburn Millennium reminds me of my Sakura S-12-9 12-string acoustic from college. It hasn't left the case in years but I promised my daughter she'd inherit it so I can't ever sell it.

I took some photos of my newest additions, so I thought I'd just share everything in one place.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tBC Rich Warlock.jpeg Views:\t4 Size:\t165.7 KB ID:\t32175061","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32175061","data-size":"full","title":"BC Rich Warlock.jpeg"}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tyoull-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t28.7 KB ID:\t32175838","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32175838","data-size":"full","title":"youll-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

You'll poke your eye out. :freak:;)

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"20171009_211859-1-1317x607.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175986}[/ATTACH]Amps... Yeah I got a couple of those. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall DSL40C, Fender Mustang IV, Fender Rumble 40 and an old Gorilla TC-35. For pedals, it's complicated... I've changed some since this photo. Added a Trio, my Deep Six died (shipping out for repair tonight), put the Japanese Girl wah in a box...

​​​​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none"' date='"data-size":"full","title":"20171009_211859-1-1317x607.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175986}[/ATTACH']...put the Japanese Girl wah in a box...

​​​​

Were you just not using it, or was there some other reason? Any problems with the ergonomics of it IYO?

• Members

I wear a size 14, and that thing is tiny under my foot. Sounds great, just too small for me. Plus, if I put it where it was, I hit the pedal in front of it when I use it. So it would have to have its own entire space. Might as well use a Vox. I just the JG on a trade as a bonus anyway, so no big deal.

• Members

It sounds much better than it looks. I go into the Premium acoustic room at Guitar Center and I can't find anything that sounds better. Different, sure, but not better. Nothing I'd trade for my old Washburn, that's for sure.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"BC Rich Warlock.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175061}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Carvin CT4C.jpeg","data-attachmentid":32175062}[/ATTACH]

Carvin CT4C - I recently added a pair of Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs to this one. It roars and moans now.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Carvin DC127T.JPG","data-attachmentid":32175063}[/ATTACH]

Carvin DC127T - Gone but not forgotten.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Charvel 375 Deluxe.JPG","data-attachmentid":32175064}[/ATTACH]

Charvel 375 Deluxe - My long lost love that I found after being apart for 10 horrible years.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Cordoba GK Studio.jpg","data-attachmentid":32175065}[/ATTACH]

Cordoba GK Studio - A gift from a wonderful friend. I haven't really touched any of my electrics since I got this.

one-these-things-not-like-the-others-sesame-street-game-not-demotivational-posters-1358198307.jpg

• Members

well , excellent , yes , I guess , I would like to have all of them , actually , yes , that would be very and most excellent , as well as the noise making things also . Yes , to me , that would , in fact and definitely be most excellent , indeed :)

I don't like "gone but not forgotten" ' date=' No , no , I really don't like when that happens :( [/quote']

There has definitely been a few "gone but not forgotten" guitars in my life, and just like you, I hate it when that happens. If I find something I really bond with now, I try very hard not to let it go. IMO it's always better to save up and add to the collection than to trade in or sell... or "make do" with something that isn't really quite what you wanted to begin with.

Archived