I'm sorry I disappeared for 5 years but I'm back forgive me everyone

Syntheside

• Members

for 5 years i have been in deep meditation and i went into self-exile from the world, youtube and facebook. I battled my marijuana addiction and I am 3 years clean and sober now. for a long time i had to find myself again. back then my purpose was to mix techno with rock and metal elements but failed. use to be an 8 string guitar player on youtube but i let it go and i was foolish to let my schecter omen 8 string go

i went into a deep depression for many years and marijuana abuse and now 3 years clean i realized I don't need it. I don't know if any of you would remember me but it's me. I use to say "what's up biznatches because we wear watches" it means what's up my fans. I got out of that paganism faith and found christianity. then i was 4 years clean off cigarettes and had a cigarette relapse and i {censored}ed up my singing voice and i was stupid to touch a pack of cigarettes again. so now at this moment i am a month clean off cigarettes and once again using my electronic cigarette to stay away from cigarettes and cigars. so now i gotta pull myself up back together again. get that 9-string and roland gaia synth. one more thing this hash pen that i did back then i overdosed on it because i did way too much of it and i puked badly and was puking blood and my warning is don't mess with dab pens or wax dabs whatever the heck they call it these days, i had to be in the hospital for doing too much dabs and was hallucinating badly no joke and this was a wake up call! it was so bad i didn't remember how i got back into my own bed in my own room. my stepdad had to carry me out of the car and put me in my own bed and i was asleep for 2 days straight. i will never ever touch anything that involves marijuana ever again I'm done chasing a stupid high that i was so selfish to live in my own la la land. we all make mistakes and were human and we can't help it. but it looks like my job is not finished yet! I need to get back on that guitar and start doing music again. so here i am

https://youtu.be/yyW5i81jSeQ

• Members

Skreddy I don't know if you can see this post but if your still here i want you to know i still have the Quad Lazer fuzz pedal you gave to me as a gift i never let it go. I'm gonna use that Quad Lazer pedal as my main distortion and I'm getting back on track. I hope you see this Skreddy

• Members
Hi - sure I remember you. Welcome back! :wave:

Here's an old thread from days gone by for those who might not remember you...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-29/1690505-

Phil!!!! :D how you been Phil??? i just looked at the old thread :o oh my gosh i had no idea people were looking for me since i disappeared

• Members
for 5 years i have been in deep meditation and i went into self-exile from the world, youtube and facebook. I battled my marijuana addiction and I am 3 years clean and sober now. for a long time i had to find myself again. back then my purpose was to mix techno with rock and metal elements but failed. use to be an 8 string guitar player on youtube but i let it go and i was foolish to let my schecter omen 8 string go

i went into a deep depression for many years and marijuana abuse and now 3 years clean i realized I don't need it. I don't know if any of you would remember me but it's me. I use to say "what's up biznatches because we wear watches" it means what's up my fans. I got out of that paganism faith and found christianity. then i was 4 years clean off cigarettes and had a cigarette relapse and i ****************ed up my singing voice and i was stupid to touch a pack of cigarettes again. so now at this moment i am a month clean off cigarettes and once again using my electronic cigarette to stay away from cigarettes and cigars. so now i gotta pull myself up back together again. get that 9-string and roland gaia synth. one more thing this hash pen that i did back then i overdosed on it because i did way too much of it and i puked badly and was puking blood and my warning is don't mess with dab pens or wax dabs whatever the heck they call it these days, i had to be in the hospital for doing too much dabs and was hallucinating badly no joke and this was a wake up call! it was so bad i didn't remember how i got back into my own bed in my own room. my stepdad had to carry me out of the car and put me in my own bed and i was asleep for 2 day straight. i will never ever touch anything that involves marijuana ever again I'm done chasing a stupid high that i was so selfish to live in my own la la land. we all make mistakes and were human and we can't help it. but it looks like my job is not finished yet! I need to get back on that guitar and start doing music again. so here i am

https://youtu.be/yyW5i81jSeQ

Your fans at HC were all cheering for you to win,

HC has gone down the tubes since the day you left. But now that you’re back,

we can all get to work making HC great again.

• Members
Welcome back, stick around and enjoy. Glad to hear you are doing better with your addictions. It will probably be a lifetime of recovery, one day at a time.

oh for sure i do live one day at a time and take a step at a time. i changed my friends and i won't surround myself around anybody who smokes marijuana. i choose to stay clean and sober and for being 3 years clean i worked hard for it

• Members

oh for sure i do live one day at a time and take a step at a time. i changed my friends and i won't surround myself around anybody who smokes marijuana. i choose to stay clean and sober and for being 3 years clean i worked hard for it

Good man, stay on track.

Run from your demons chase your dreams. Both might take a life time.

Best wishes and stick around. It's not as busy as it once was, but the folks that are here are good peeps.

• Members

Good man, stay on track.

Run from your demons chase your dreams. Both might take a life time.

Best wishes and stick around. It's not as busy as it once was, but the folks that are here are good peeps.

well then i guess we can try to make it busy again and yes i will stick around

• Members

Hey, it's a busy world & "airbody" needs to do what they need to do.

W/out blowin' some hefty philosophistication, :D I'll just point out the general unifying factor in the world's most inclusive religiographies is cuttin' some slack to them what needs it when they needs it.

While I may disagree w/ ya abt some of what you felt was worrisome, if you feel better & can function the way y'prefer (w/out steppin' in somebody else's pathway) well glad for you, Buddy !

Now that yer back, uh, where ya goin' ?

Can we come too ?

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hey, it's a busy world & "airbody" needs to do what they need to do.

W/out blowin' some hefty philosophistication, :D I'll just point out the general unifying factor in the world's most inclusive religiographies is cuttin' some slack to them what needs it when they needs it.

While I may disagree w/ ya abt some of what you felt was worrisome, if you feel better & can function the way y'prefer (w/out steppin' in somebody else's pathway) well glad for you, Buddy !

Now that yer back, uh, where ya goin' ?

Can we come too ?

:wave:

well i got alot of things to work on man, get in shape, eating healthy, get that 9-string and Misa Digital Kitara. no worries I ain't going nowhere

Archived