The EastWest MIDI Guitar for Fishman TriplePlay library...

Phil O'Keefe

Cool stuff if you use the Fishman TriplePlay... and you can probably use it with other MIDI guitar controllers too. You can check out my review of Volumes 1-5 right here.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/expert...es-volumes-1-5

ewtpheader-copy-39545a1d.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or to share your experiences if you've tried them (or the free teaser sounds...) :wave:

Wow - the orchestral and ethnic ones sound good to me. The guitar and bass ones not so much. Probably due to my experience with those. No doubt a french horn player would feel the same about the orchestra pack.

Really useful from what I can tell.

Thanks for checking out the review! :cool2::wave:

It is a useful library, and there are a ton of great sounds in the various volumes.

The guitar and bass library is going to have less appeal to guitarists IMO since they already can play guitar and create their own sounds - if not necessarily those exact same sounds; some of which took specific gear and tons of processing to create. Playing bass from your guitar does have its uses though, but again, a lot of guitarists also double on bass...

Where I think the biggest hole in the library is concerns EDM and synth-based sounds. There really aren't any - maybe they'll consider doing some for volume 6. I'd love it if they did that.

Archived