Pics of my new Les Paul Standard Iced Tea Burst

jcm800stratman

• Members

Sorry that the pics aren't great but here are a few. In the pics it looks more like Desert burst but the pictures were really dark so I had to brighten them up. I will take better pictures sometime - I am currently in the process of moving so I can't do very much right now.

LP1.jpg

LP2.jpg

LP4.jpg

LP3.jpg

• Members

Nice ...congrats on that. I've seen several of those Iced Tea finishes, and really like 'em. I'd like to see some pics done outdoors on a sunny day. The top falls directly into my "pocket" when it comes to flame. Dig those stripes.

Now, on to what really matters....how does she play? I hope you have many years together.....nothin like a Gibson Les Paul IMO

• Members

Yeah I have to get better pics of her. She plays great and I still haven't done my own "patented" setup yet. This was the best sounding LP in the store especially acoustically. Plus it was my favorite color too. The top is nice and flamey but not too much - it is just right for me. It looks like an old Les Paul from the flame to the color. BTW cranked through my Marshall it is tonal heaven - the sound is clear yet thick. It plays similar to my other Gibsons (a couple SGs) but it sounds so much better. It played better than the others in the store too - but once I do a setup, it'll play even better.

Archived