American Vintage Fender '57 Stratocaster, Surf Green:

41124_l.jpg

Fender '72 Thinline Telecaster, natural:

40939_l.jpg

Manson MB-1, red glitter:

mansonMB1glitterRED.jpg

Mazi Bee's beautiful Strat:

Fender_89_Floyd_Strat_Gray_001.jpg

As for pedals, all I'd really need is a Boss multi-effects (just as long as it comes with a {censored}ing manual... have you seen those things? :lol: ), a Digitech Whammy, and a Zvex Fuzz Factory. I love the tones you can get with the FF, plus it can do these awesome electronic screams.

As for amp... well, I don't know. I'm hoping to go and check some out and see what's best for me. I wouldn't mind a vintage-style Fender, though... beautiful clean/overdriven tone. I really don't know, it's just gonna be what sounds best to me.

• Members

Right now, my #1 goal is go have a local guy build a lacquered tweed 1x15 amp housing for my Twin II. I'll have him build it out of light-ish weight pine to keep the weight down and I have a single 15" Weber Michigan (EV clone) to go in. My goal is to knock 20lbs off the weight of the Twin II.

After that, I wouldn't mind getting either a Matchless or a Dumble clone. I have a couple amps I could part with to more than offset the cost so that would be easily do-able.

:facepalm:

I'm pretty happy guitar-wise, but I might be buying a set of BG Pure 90s and if I do, I'll have to buy something to put them in. Probably look around for another Ibanez AX120 which is like a couple steps up from a GAX70/75. Here's my silver AX120 with 57 Classics. Maybe something like that in black or dark grey.

DSC_2600a1crop.jpg

• Members

no GAS for me. I did a huge purge in '01 and early '02. I stripped my gear to just what I really need and what I really want. I can cover about 99.8725% of what I play with the gear I have, tonally.

Of course, if someone has a late 50's or early 60's gibson gold top with P90's and a trapeze tail piece, they want to give me...

• Members

593529.jpg

That's been on my list for a while, but it's not a high enough priority to bother with right now.

I'm looking at this one myself, even though I thought that I saw a CV Jazz bass with a maple neck at GC that was phenomenal. I can't find the maple necked ones online.

416354.jpg

• Members

I'm looking at this one myself, even though I thought that I saw a CV Jazz bass with a maple neck at GC that was phenomenal. I can't find the maple necked ones online.

416354.jpg

I just picked this bass up off of craigslist for $100 just a month ago.. Its pretty nice and a super straight neck..

• Members

Would you mind making clips? I LOVE my Timefactor.

i'm not very good at making clips. the clips on the Eventide site are actually very good. and there's some up on Youtube that are really good.

one of the things i'm trying to do this winter is get a good recorded sound. if i can learn to do that, clips will be a lot more forthcoming.