HNPD (Boss content)

Dougie.Douglas

• Members

Yes, okay, I got myself a TU-3 tuner for christmas :D

All of those people who *Facepalm*'d this a while ago really need educating. I have used it a few times, and it seems a lot better than the TU-2 (Seems a little more accurate, and the meter does look cooler :lol:). I don't really know how to review a guitar tuner pedal, but it seems pretty sweet... pretty solid aswell, like most Boss pedals... I like it :D

Pics, I guess:

101_0134.jpg

101_0135.jpg

Also, my girlfriend bought me a new guitar stand for christmas, as I have been missing one for a while now. She bought me one of the Hercules 'mini' guitar stands, and it seems real solid, and sturdy :thu:

-J.

• Members

Nice tuner, i didnt even know there was a TU-3 :lol:

I dont know why people like to bitch about Boss tuners, Ive seen heaps of pros use them such as Les Paul, Dave Grohl, Jim Root and the guitarist from Paramore... Josh(?) Farro...

I mean {censored}, if its good enough for them...

• Members

And someone is complaining about the Boss Tuner? That tuner is the industry standard for touring pros. I've seen those on more pedalboards than any other pedal save for the Ibanez Tubescreamer.

Despite that fact, you still get the tone hounds screaming "it has teh tone suckz built in!"

Give me a break. If it's good enough for the majority of real, touring guitarists out there, it's good enough for me.

• Members

Despite that fact, you still get the tone hounds screaming "it has teh tone suckz built in!"

Give me a break. If it's good enough for the majority of real, touring guitarists out there, it's good enough for me.

It may not be 'True Bypass' or whatever the hell it is, but it works for most guitarist, so s'all good :thu: