New Guitar Day. Schecter Exotic Star

The_Sh0t

• Members

Posted this over in AMPS, thought id share it over here too.

Been awhile since ive been on here, but i got anew guitar. Schecter Exotic star snow leopard. It is by far the best schecter ive had, plays beautifully, sounds GREAT, Looks awesome. Not a big fan of the not star inlay but thats the only detracker. Its not quilted like others ive seen, its a flame finish, looks great in person. Im reaaaaalllly impressed by the schecter super rockII pickups, clean its abit boomy but with the coil tap it sounds really nice an crisp. Playing with distortion they are amazing, really love the mids they have, has a great crunch, every note comes threw clear. The neck is like the schecter Classics, kinda narrow up high by the nut and not terribly thick, unlike my Hellraiser which is thick and wider up top. Really love the ebony fretboard, my first guitar with ebony, plays super smooth. So all in all im extremely happy with the purchase. I traded in a Boss gt-6 and few small things for it and paid $445 out of pocket for it. Well worth it. If you havent played a Schecter, Go try one out, you wont be sorry.

Now for a few pics

SDC10542.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

SDC10544.jpg

Archived