Sticky Jam #164 In praise of summer passed

Frets99

• Members

I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of posts yet. This is a great track, is it all you Alan? I would have liked maybe some drums and a bassline but that's outside of my capabilities. I did manage to get something that I liked enough to post in 1 take so that is the best I'm going to be able to do. No fancy picking like Alan's but I went in a different direction that I originally thought I would with the fuzz pedal and I liked the mood it gave so...

Sadly Summers Over

Quote Originally Posted by nuke_diver

View Post

I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of posts yet. This is a great track, is it all you Alan? I would have liked maybe some drums and a bassline but that's outside of my capabilities. I did manage to get something that I liked enough to post in 1 take so that is the best I'm going to be able to do. No fancy picking like Alan's but I went in a different direction that I originally thought I would with the fuzz pedal and I liked the mood it gave so...

Sadly Summers Over

Nicely done. Very atmospheric with sweet sweet tone.

Yes, the BT was me. Would love if someone added bass n drums or tuba to it! smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frets99

View Post

Nicely done. Very atmospheric with sweet sweet tone.

Yes, the BT was me. Would love if someone added bass n drums or tuba to it! smile.gif

Thanks Alan

I hope the absence of other tracks is because everyone is off adding bass n drums and tuba to the current track. This is a nice one guys come on get in here!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frets99

View Post

smile.gif Just made the loop on the Roland Cube 40XL amp looper and recorded!

Here's me on a PRS SE 245

Frets you continue to progress from month to month. I like the tone change which drives a change in phrasing and feel. Nicely done.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nuke_diver

View Post

Sadly Summers Over

A good, meaty fuzz soup there! Nice!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JamMasterG

View Post

I just had to jam to this.I used my new toy-HD500.This is a new amp sim I just got,it's supposed to be a soldano slo 100 clean channelrolleyes.gif I played a gibson les paul through the HD500.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11961387

Gary

fabulous tone...shimmering whammy...good punchy phrasing...strong work, Sir!

Archived